Adam Schiff Storms Out Of Classified Briefing And Throws Biden Under The Bus: Says Afghanistan Disaster Wasn’t The Fault Of Intel Agencies

He sure would have handled this far better than Biden. Now we are the laughingstock wimps of the world. We have lost all credibility with our allies and look like pushovers to our enemies. Look for China to make a move on Taiwan soon, after all, the US certainly won't do anything about it. Russia to follow. Thank you Biden supporters for weakening the US in merely 7 months. The new budget cuts defense spending as well based on inflation so I think we all can see where this is headed. Our enemies are ecstatic for the opportunities American is now providing as idiot, ignorant, spoiled Democrats in the USA cheer for more stimulus checks and are worried about climate change and white supremacists.
You must have forgot who surrendered to the Taliban. It was your boy, the Cro Magnon Man Trump.

You must have forgot who surrendered to the Taliban. It was your boy, the Cro Magnon Man Trump.
I remember who pulled out the military and left thousands of US citizens....plus millions in military equipment. Pinochijoe.

I remember who pulled out the military and left thousands of US citizens....plus millions in military equipment. Pinochijoe.
Trump said recently that the the Taliban "were fighting for their homeland".

Now we know why you Trump asslickers are blaming Biden & not the Taliban for what's going on.

If Trump bragged up ISIS like he did with the Taliban you & your cult would go along with it because Trump is your god & what he says is gospel.

You make it sound like Schiff stormed out of the briefing before it was over. Where in the story does it say that, shit slinger?
What a bizarre thing to ask....was this a poor attempt at blowing smoke and spin?

Schiff is the Chairman of the House Intel Committee, is he not?

Then why didn't he have the same Intel briefed to President Biden months ago, the Intel telling Biden that the Taliban was going to rapidly spread across Afghanistan and take down the govt? Why does he seem so surprised?

He didn't seen the pandemic coming....he didn't see this coming....what the hell does his committee do all the time.....except participate in bogus Impeachments?!

:p
Exactly. At this point Schiff-for-Brains is just trying to save his own ass.

This is one of the key questions on which we need FULL AND DETAILED ANSWERS.

Is our intelligence over their effective, or is it not?

We KNOW our intelligence services told Biden that it was LIKELY Afghanistan would fall to the Taliban within months of a coalition withdrawal...

That was admitted my Lloyd Austin...

We KNOW our intelligence services told Biden that it was LIKELY Afghanistan would fall to the Taliban within months of a coalition withdrawal...
That was admitted my Lloyd Austin...
This has been inevitable for 20 years, as many of us warned, and it's one of the main reasons we shouldn't have tried to nation-build.

If they told him that the entire country would collapse in a couple of days, literally, and he did this anyway, then it's on him.

That's what I want to know: What was the "intelligence" he was given, and did he act appropriately on it or not?

Seems like a core question to me.

Last edited:
This has been inevitable for 20 years, as many of us warned, and it's one of the main reasons we shouldn't have tried to nation-build.

If they told him that the entire country would collapse in a couple of days, literally, and he did this anyway, then it's on him.

That's what I want to know: What was the "intelligence" he was given, and did he act appropriately on it or not?

Seems like a core question to me.
The intelligence was... the situation in Afghanistan seriously deteriorated as a result of Biden's April announcement of a withdrawal deadline.

Before April, the assessment was relatively positive...that the Afghan government was capable of combating a Taliban take over for at least two years.

BUT... after the announcement... the assessment was updated to include the ramification of that announcement... That the Taliban was easily defeating demoralized Afghan security forces in outlying provinces... sometimes without firing a shot.

The intelligence assessment by late July determined the Afghan Government in Kabul would fall within a month.

A defense estimate that Kabul could be surrounded within 30 days — an assessment that was viewed as pessimistic when it was reported last week — turned out instead to be far too optimistic."
Some U.S. officials believe that the State Department's intelligence assessment about Afghanistan being taken over by the Taliban within a month should have pushed Americans to leave the country weeks earlier, the Associated Press reported.
Link to Newsweek article.

Read the articles.

Blaming intelligence is just another lame tactic attempting to absolve Biden and place the blame anywhere else...

The failures lies with Biden and Biden alone.

• Biden's "decision to bring home U.S. troops ... was made against the recommendations of his top military generals and many diplomats, who warned that a hasty withdrawal would undermine security in Afghanistan, several administration and defense officials said."

“Your own intelligence community has assessed that the Afghan government will likely collapse,” a reporter noted at the July 8 presser. Biden denied it. “Can you please clarify what [intelligence officials] have told you?” he was asked. Biden fumed again: “They did not — they didn’t — did not reach that conclusion.”

Trump said recently that the the Taliban "were fighting for their homeland".

Now we know why you Trump asslickers are blaming Biden & not the Taliban for what's going on.

If Trump bragged up ISIS like he did with the Taliban you & your cult would go along with it because Trump is your god & what he says is gospel.
You whine that the vast majority of America, and the world, hold Surrender Joe responsible for his actions instead of blaming the Taliban. And then try to blame a guy who hasn't been in office for 8 months. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

You whine that the vast majority of America, and the world, hold Surrender Joe responsible for his actions instead of blaming the Taliban. And then try to blame a guy who hasn't been in office for 8 months. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:
"The Taliban are fighting for their country"!

Words of wisdom from an ex game show host. No, not Chuck Woolery.

Forum List

Back