Adam Schiff Should Be In Prison, Not On An Intel Committee

Different story how?

I'm saying I don't see any criminality in what Schiff has said or done.

You are saying story would be different if it was a Republican, so go ahead and show me saying baselessly that a Republican belongs in jail.
you would not be defending the guy like you are if he was a republican.......now go ahead and tell me how wrong i am so i can have a good laugh....

you would not be defending the guy like you are if he was a republican.......now go ahead and tell me how wrong i am so i can have a good laugh....
Do you want to discuss something of substance or are you here to just obsess over me personally?

Yes I'm a Democrat, yes I'll give more benefit of the doubt to "my side", but at the end of the day facts are facts and I'll go where they lead.

Last edited:
haha mountains of evidence? haha i watched the shifty parody and when it came time to present their case it all fall apart. we all finally saw the transcript…that exonerated the president…the dems just couldn’t handle the 2016 election results and did everything in their power to overturn it…even abusing it

....dummy, transcript of the call was presented a month before impeachment trial.

In that transcript Trump is clearly talking about how generous American military assistance not being reciprocated by Ukraine and then lays out ways Ukraine can work with his personal lawyer Juliani to investigate Democrats and Bidens.

Exonerated the president??? Do you have a clue about anything at all?

Swallwell is who they should start with. Asian spreader spy had him between the sheets.

Do you want to discuss something of substance or are you here to just obsess over me personally?

Yes I'm a Democrat, yes I'll give more benefit of the doubt to "my side", but at the end of the day facts are facts and I'll go where they lead.
we are discussing something of substance....its just something you dont want to talk about because you know dam well im right....if schiff was a fucking republican you would have a whole different attitude toward the guy....

Even without discussing with you the specifics of your claims, lets teach you some basics of law and politics, so you maybe one day will stop wasting everyone's time with your bullshit:

1. It is not generally fraudulet or illegal for a politician to make false public statements.
2. Making false public statements IS NOT perjury. Perjury can only happen when giving sworn testimony or statements to investigators.

Read that a few times and then explain - at what point did Schiff testify or gave statements to investigators for there to be even a possiblity of him committing a criminal offense?

It is illegal for anyone, including politicians, do deliberately make harmful statements they already know are untrue.

Making deliberately false statements in a congressional hearing is perjury according to Pelosi.

As far as examples, the whole Steele Dossier was proven to be deliberate deception, and the claim Trump was forcing Zelensky to make false accusations against Biden are false according to Zelensky.

Where is the transcript?

Schiff gave a (correct) interpretation of what was happening on the call, he never claimed it was a transcript, never submitted it as an official document.

You want to put him in jail for publicly giving his understanding of the call? Then who can we KEEP OUT of jail, if thats the standard of putting people in jail?

We all watched the video and know Schiff lied.
The press asked Zelensky on his take as well, and he said Shiff lied.

Adam Schiff is reportedly angry that he may be removed from the Intel Committee once the GOP fully take control of the House.

Tough shit, and the fact us he should have been removed a long time ago, but Pelosi kept him on the Committee as Chairman due to his willingness to do literally anything to help 'Get Trump' the last 6+ years.

Pelosi and the Democrats put their partisan, criminal, treasonous, Anti-Trump 'Don Quixote Crusade' ahead of the business and good of the nation and citizens.

Schiff was entrusted with overseeing our nation's intel, to know what was coming at us from over the horrizon, but he failed.

For example, Schiff was so busy criminally manufacturing false evidence and whistleblowers in an attempt to overthrow the US govermnent by illegally / treasonously removing a sitting President from office that he and his committee never saw COVID-19 coming from China, never stopped to investigate what was goibg on in China / Wuhan, until it was too late.

'Intel'?

Fraudulently, illegally making up a claim about a non-existent whistleblower and committing perjury about it is NOT 'Intel' - It's a CRIME.

Authoring a fake transcript of a phone call the President had and submitting it as 'evidence' to remove a President from office is not 'Intel' - its a CRIME, TREASON.

To show just how stupid Schiff is, he submitted his personally-authored transcript AFTER the actual transcript had been released.

Schiff should thank the almighty if being booted from tbe Intel Committee is all that happens to him. He should be in the REAL Gitmo - not DC Gitmo - with his co-conspirators right now.

Yup

we are discussing something of substance....its just something you dont want to talk about because you know dam well im right....if schiff was a fucking republican you would have a whole different attitude toward the guy....
Nope, you are just talking about me.

It is illegal for anyone, including politicians, do deliberately make harmful statements they already know are untrue.
:icon_rolleyes: Cite criminal law and convictions.

We've had a lot of politicians saying publicly oceans of lies - who was held criminaly responsible?

Marener said:
I don’t know if you know this, but saying something over and over again doesn’t make it true

Not according to Democrats...

:icon_rolleyes: Cite criminal law and convictions.

We've had a lot of politicians saying publicly oceans of lies - who was held criminaly responsible?

You do know publicly lying and perjury are 2 seperate things, right? It doesn't seem you know.

Also, tbere is a difference between committi g Perjury snd being convicted / held accountable.

Years ago Clapper testified under oath the govt was not ilegally collecting info on US citizens....only to have evidrnce to the contrary publicly come out days later. Democrats scrambled to recall Clapper before Congress to 'Amend' his testimony before he could be brought up.on charges.

He was proven to have committed perjury but saved from being held accountable.

Unfortunately that shot happens all the time - true, equal justice is bypassed by these criminal assholes, sparing each other, allowing the Rule of Law NOT to be applied to themselves.

CIA Director Brennan was busted by D-Diane Feinstein for illegally spying on Congress. He was forced to appear before Congress to confess, apologize, and 'promise not to do it again' IOT avoid charges / peosecution. Yeah, that shit - the way it went down - was 'by the book', huh?!

We all watched the video and know Schiff lied.
The press asked Zelensky on his take as well, and he said Shiff lied.
No you didn't.

If you had you would know that Schiff began by saying these are not Trump's exact words but the essence of what he said.

No you didn't.

If you had you would know that Schiff began by saying these are not Trump's exact words but the essence of what he said.

It does not matter how Schiff prefaced his load of BULLSHIT, it was over the top ridiculous statements otherwise known as LIES!!!
He spewed his hallucinations as REAL, and he did it ON THE RECORD!
It was completely irresponsible and many if not MOST demented leftists took it as verbatim.
Your excuses don't make it acceptable! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

No you didn't.

....which was not the 'essence of Trump's words'.

There was no need for Schiff's manufactured false ebidence presented during his hearing because the actual transcript had already been released the previous daus before.

Schiff manufactur3d this false evidenc and tried to present it as actual, legitimare evidence IOT frame a sitting Presidebt as hving done something he had not.

Again, any way you slice it, rhat is TREASON.

The fact that you are trying to 'split hairs' to defend the man who was attempting to overthrow the US Govt by trying to illegally set up / remove a sitting Presidrnt from office, based on a false, manufactured premise Is disgusting and says everything that needs to be said about you personally.

It does not matter how Schiff prefaced his load of BULLSHIT, it was over the top ridiculous statements otherwise known as LIES!!!
He spewed his hallucinations as REAL, and he did it ON THE RECORD!
It was completely irresponsible and many if not MOST demented leftists took it as verbatim.
Your excuses don't make it acceptable! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:
If you say so.... :rolleyes-41:

Read the full article, including what Trump did say.

Forum List

Back