Adam Schiff Should Be In Prison, Not On An Intel Committee

Schitt is definitely flirting with long, concurrent prison sentences. Somebody needs to follow that little faggot around for a week and I'll bet you could discover 40 crimes - everything from boy touching to treason.

Let's follow you around for a week and lock you up for treason.

He CONVEYED the truth through parody: Trump was extorting Ukraine.

I know to an idiot like you it's tough to comprehend such rhetorical devices, but thats what it is.

up, or down

in, or out

light or dark.

UP OR DOWN.

Truth of lies

what do you NOT understand about opposites?

He was giving evidence on the floor of the House, NOT doing standup at the local Comedy Club.

SANE people know the difference,
sounds like you and Schiff don't

A parody is a work that’s created by imitating an existing original work in order to make fun of or comment on an aspect of the original. Parodies can target celebrities, politicians, authors, a style or trend, or any other interesting subject.

The term parody (pronounced par--uh-dee) is derived from the Greek phrase parodia which referred to a type of poem which imitated the style of epic poems but with mockery and light comedy.

It is not literally true that Trump said to Zelensky "Thats a nice country you have there, would be a shame if something happened to it".

But that parody conveyed the truth: Trump was implictly extorting Zelensky.

haha no that parody was nothing f about the truth…hence why when he was called out of rhe lies he claimed it was a parody…mocking the truth, to get an impeachment…a disgrace of his office

Can you actually provide that "fake transcript"? You wouldn't be making up fake news about fake transcript, would you?
Hey dummy, it was widely reported when Schittferbrains read a blatant falsehood into the congressional record. Which goes as perjury. He then made up a bullshit excuse about satire. Then caught fabricating evidence in shampeachment #2, and caught altering text messages and emails on this sham Jan. 6 “committee”. Continue defending a criminal....

up, or down

in, or out

light or dark.

UP OR DOWN.

Truth of lies

what do you NOT understand about opposites?

I've explained what Schiff was doing in the simplest form I can.

Don't get it? That's not surprising given your silly binary thought patterns. Thats your problem, not mine.

Don't get it? That's not surprising given your binary thought patterns. Thats your problem, not mine.
I've explained what Schiff was doing in the simplest form I can,

So have I,

you can't seem to admit he lied.

Parody?
no

prevarication
fantasy
fabrication
misrepresent
misstated
misinformed

yes.

He CONVEYED the truth through parody: Trump was extorting Ukraine.

I know to an idiot like you it's maybe tough to comprehend such rhetorical devices, but thats what it is.
You are thinking about Biden.

Don't get it? That's not surprising given your silly binary thought patterns. Thats your problem, not mine.
haha we know what he did…he used parody to impeach the president. It’s like using a Weird Al song to indict someone.

a joke and abuse of power

haha we know what he did…he used parody to impeach the president. It’s like using a Weird Al song to indict someone.

a joke and abuse of power
Schifferbrains had to make shit up about the call because what was actually said was fine and definitely not impeachable.

Schifferbrains had to make shit up about the call because what was actually said was fine and definitely not impeachable.
and he had to result to that because Mueller’s Report embarrassed him and exposed his lies about the russian hoax

but i’ll give Shifty created, he knows his base, the cultist…they don’t care about facts and reality…they live in parody of rhe real world

haha we know what he did…he used parody to impeach the president.

"used parody to impeach"....moron did you actually watch the impeachment and mountains of evidence presented?

This Senate Republican did:

EPlZHJlUcAI3cEC.jpg

Last edited:
"used parody to impeach"....moron did you actually watch the impeachment and mountains of evidence presented?

This Senate Republican did:

EPlZHJlUcAI3cEC.jpg
haha mountains of evidence? haha i watched the shifty parody and when it came time to present their case it all fall apart. we all finally saw the transcript…that exonerated the president…the dems just couldn’t handle the 2016 election results and did everything in their power to overturn it…even abusing it

Shifty played his dembots…they continue to ignore reality and live in the world of his admitted parody…they’d all be dead in Jonestown.

So quote me calling for a jailing of a Republican without a damn good reason. Double dare you.
thats not what im telling you.....im telling you that if this guy was a republican you would have a whole different story....i know it and you know it....you are too much of a democrat to tell me different...

thats not what im telling you.....im telling you that if this guy was a republican you would have a whole different story....i know it and you know it....you are too much of a democrat to tell me different...
Different story how?

I'm saying I don't see any criminality in what Schiff has said or done.

You are saying story would be different if it was a Republican, so go ahead and show me saying baselessly that a Republican belongs in jail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back