Adam Schiff Should Be In Prison, Not On An Intel Committee

Where is the transcript?

Schiff gave a (correct) interpretation of what was happening on the call, he never claimed it was a transcript, never submitted it as an official document.

You want to put him in jail for publicly giving his understanding of the call? Then who can we KEEP OUT of jail, if thats the standard of putting people in jail?
haha no he didn't...he even admitted he used parody.

It’s a disagreement about the nature of what collusion is and what constitutes proof.

Schiff wasn’t vague about this. It’s just that Mueller felt this wasn’t sufficient to be collusion.

Ah yes...

the old..."it depends on what the word "Is" is.

You are so easily fooled. Thank God you live in the USA. If you didnt, you would likely have no right to vote.

If you were honest you would directly disagree with OP that claims that Schiff belongs in jail because he supposedly broke some crimnal law(s).

You know there is no evidence of that here.
I don't need to prove my honesty by criticizing someones post. I made it clear how I stand with Schiff. He is a liar and lies for political reasons and lying is not illegal but he should not be on any committee that requires honesty.

Simple as that.

So mind your own business.

Ah yes...

the old..."it depends on what the word "Is" is.

You are so easily fooled. Thank God you live in the USA. If you didnt, you would likely have no right to vote.
Ah. Childish insults and no actual response.

That’s not what people sound like when they have a coherent argument.

Adam Schiff is reportedly angry that he may be removed from the Intel Committee once the GOP fully take control of the House.

Tough shit, and the fact us he should have been removed a long time ago, but Pelosi kept him on the Committee as Chairman due to his willingness to do literally anything to help 'Get Trump' the last 6+ years.

Pelosi and the Democrats put their partisan, criminal, treasonous, Anti-Trump 'Don Quixote Crusade' ahead of the business and good of the nation and citizens.

Schiff was entrusted with overseeing our nation's intel, to know what was coming at us from over the horrizon, but he failed.

For example, Schiff was so busy criminally manufacturing false evidence and whistleblowers in an attempt to overthrow the US govermnent by illegally / treasonously removing a sitting President from office that he and his committee never saw COVID-19 coming from China, never stopped to investigate what was goibg on in China / Wuhan, until it was too late.

'Intel'?

Fraudulently, illegally making up a claim about a non-existent whistleblower and committing perjury about it is NOT 'Intel' - It's a CRIME.

Authoring a fake transcript of a phone call the President had and submitting it as 'evidence' to remove a President from office is not 'Intel' - its a CRIME, TREASON.

To show just how stupid Schiff is, he submitted his personally-authored transcript AFTER the actual transcript had been released.

Schiff should thank the almighty if being booted from tbe Intel Committee is all that happens to him. He should be in the REAL Gitmo - not DC Gitmo - with his co-conspirators right now.

Schiff and Swallwell should both be removed from office. And if we had a true justice system they would be doing time. But as we know, we don't have a DOJ, we have a Department of Democratic Vengeance.

It's called reality nutter.

You want to make claims about criminality? BRING EVIDENCE, you can't credibly just accuse everyone of being a criminal because you can imagaine it in your know nothing head
look antoon i get it....you are a die hard democrat....you dont ask questions you just follow.....schiff im sure would think you deserve something for sticking up for his slimy ass...

look antoon i get it....you are a die hard democrat....you dont ask questions you just follow.....schiff im sure would think you deserve something for sticking up for his slimy ass...
I'm asking the question, you just can't answer it coherently.

I don't need to prove my honesty by criticizing someones post. I made it clear how I stand with Schiff. He is a liar and lies for political reasons and lying is not illegal but he should not be on any committee that requires honesty.

Simple as that.

So mind your own business.
Oooo I see, so you get to call people names and talk about their character, but YOUR character is somehow off limits and none of anyone's bussiness?

Thats called hypocrisy last I've checked.

no you just dont like questions about the integrity of a democrat.....if it was a republican you would have agreed with the OP....you aint fooling anyone....

Again, that's just your fantasy. I've never called for anyone's jailing, Republican or not, without damn good evidence of criminality.

Again, that's just your fantasy. I've never called for anyone's jailing, Republican or Democrat, without damn good evidence of criminality.
i have read enough of your bullshit in these threads to know you are just what i said you are...a die hard democrat who would jump on a republican for lessor things....you aint foolin anyone antoon.....

i have read enough of your bullshit in these threads to know you are just what i said you are...a die hard democrat who would jump on a republican for lessor things....you aint foolin anyone antoon.....
So quote me calling for a jailing of a Republican without a damn good reason. Double dare you.

It can be both just fine.

Adam Schiff was talking about Trump extorting Ukrainian president and thats what was happening before, during and after the call.
yes that was all parody. Parody by definition isn’t real. it’s parody

yes that was all parody. Parody by definition isn’t real. it’s parody

A parody is a work that’s created by imitating an existing original work in order to make fun of or comment on an aspect of the original. Parodies can target celebrities, politicians, authors, a style or trend, or any other interesting subject.

The term parody (pronounced par--uh-dee) is derived from the Greek phrase parodia which referred to a type of poem which imitated the style of epic poems but with mockery and light comedy.

It is not literally true that Trump said to Zelensky "Thats a nice country you have there, would be a shame if something happened to it".

But that parody conveyed the truth: Trump was implictly extorting Zelensky.

Last edited:

A parody is a work that’s created by imitating an existing original work in order to make fun of or comment on an aspect of the original. Parodies can target celebrities, politicians, authors, a style or trend, or any other interesting subject.

The term parody (pronounced par--uh-dee) is derived from the Greek phrase parodia which referred to a type of poem which imitated the style of epic poems but with mockery and light comedy.

It is not literally true that Trump said to Zelensky "Thats a nice country you have there, would be a shame if something happened to it".

But that parody conveyed the truth: Trump was implictly extorting Zelensky.

It is not literally true that Trump said to Zelensky

so, Schiff lied.

Adam Schiff is reportedly angry that he may be removed from the Intel Committee once the GOP fully take control of the House.

Tough shit, and the fact us he should have been removed a long time ago, but Pelosi kept him on the Committee as Chairman due to his willingness to do literally anything to help 'Get Trump' the last 6+ years.

Pelosi and the Democrats put their partisan, criminal, treasonous, Anti-Trump 'Don Quixote Crusade' ahead of the business and good of the nation and citizens.

Schiff was entrusted with overseeing our nation's intel, to know what was coming at us from over the horrizon, but he failed.

For example, Schiff was so busy criminally manufacturing false evidence and whistleblowers in an attempt to overthrow the US govermnent by illegally / treasonously removing a sitting President from office that he and his committee never saw COVID-19 coming from China, never stopped to investigate what was goibg on in China / Wuhan, until it was too late.

'Intel'?

Fraudulently, illegally making up a claim about a non-existent whistleblower and committing perjury about it is NOT 'Intel' - It's a CRIME.

Authoring a fake transcript of a phone call the President had and submitting it as 'evidence' to remove a President from office is not 'Intel' - its a CRIME, TREASON.

To show just how stupid Schiff is, he submitted his personally-authored transcript AFTER the actual transcript had been released.

Schiff should thank the almighty if being booted from tbe Intel Committee is all that happens to him. He should be in the REAL Gitmo - not DC Gitmo - with his co-conspirators right now.

You are proving that you are a nutty Nazi. There is no reason to remove Schiff. His only crimes are the ones manufactured by you right wing fascists. It is you Republicans who are threatening this country. You want to attack free speech rights and attack voting rights. You want to be able to install your people and ensure that they cannot be voted out. You are the treasonous traitors.

Trump should have been impeached and removed from office. He attempted to blackmail Ukraine into launching a phony investigation against a political rival. It is Nazis like you that should be locked up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back