Adam Schiff Says He Will Scrub Jan 6th Evidence Before GOP Takes Over

Soros aint all wrong. In fact I like a lot about his politics. Isn't he dead?
No.....but his kid is rubbing elbows with members of congress.

FilScDaVQAE8ExQ.jpg

An outright admission of his plans to destroy evidence and obstruct justice was made today by Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff on CNN. He said he would have to scrub some "EVIDENCE" from the final report.

What kind of evidence needs to be removed in a congressional report?

What it looks like to me is the evidence he intends to scrub was either fabricated or he's trying to edit the material to erase the committee's actions.

Or he may just be destroying possible exculpatory evidence that proves innocence or evidence of Democrat (Nancy Pelosi or Capital Police) wrongdoing.

He may be destroying evidence that Jan 6th was a false-flag operation after all....but he's using accusatory words and phrases to claim that Jim Jordan will be doing exactly what the Jan 6th Committee has been doing...."CHERRY-PICKING EVIDENCE".

"Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that the Jan. 6 committee will have to "scrub" some evidence from its final report before Republicans take over the House next year.​
In an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, Schiff discussed the activities of the House Jan. 6 committee, on which he sits. CNN host Dana Bash reminded Schiff that Ohio Republican Jim Jordan will be made head of the Judiciary Committee in a few months and has promised to go through all the evidence left out of the final report. Asking if all evidence will be made public, Schiff insisted there will be transparency — to a point."​

Cherry-picking and creating false narratives is the job of Democrats. Schiff wants it left to the experts.

An outright admission of his plans to destroy evidence and obstruct justice was made today by Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff on CNN. He said he would have to scrub some "EVIDENCE" from the final report.

What kind of evidence needs to be removed in a congressional report?

What it looks like to me is the evidence he intends to scrub was either fabricated or he's trying to edit the material to erase the committee's actions.

Or he may just be destroying possible exculpatory evidence that proves innocence or evidence of Democrat (Nancy Pelosi or Capital Police) wrongdoing.

He may be destroying evidence that Jan 6th was a false-flag operation after all....but he's using accusatory words and phrases to claim that Jim Jordan will be doing exactly what the Jan 6th Committee has been doing...."CHERRY-PICKING EVIDENCE".

"Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that the Jan. 6 committee will have to "scrub" some evidence from its final report before Republicans take over the House next year.​
In an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, Schiff discussed the activities of the House Jan. 6 committee, on which he sits. CNN host Dana Bash reminded Schiff that Ohio Republican Jim Jordan will be made head of the Judiciary Committee in a few months and has promised to go through all the evidence left out of the final report. Asking if all evidence will be made public, Schiff insisted there will be transparency — to a point."​

There is 'seriously stupid' and then there is 'intentionally criminal, evil'. Schiff is intentionally criminal, evil'.

During Pelosi's illegal Impeachments Schiff acted as her 'attack dog', her 'ramrod'. During thise two faux coup / Impeachment attempts Schiff was caught manufacturing non-existent whistleblowers, committing Perjury, manufacturing false evidence, and attempting to submit that false evidence as legitimate evidence IOT frame a President of the United States, IOT overthrow the US Govt by illegaly removing a sitting President from office.

Anyway you slice it that is TREASON...and he was allowed to get away with it.

After threatening others with harsh criminal punishments if they refused to comply with Congressional subpoenas (even for exercizing their 5th Amendment rights), Schiff recently declared he might refuse to comply with Congressional Subpoenas if called to testify before Congress regarding his actions.

NOW schiff has publicly admitted he intends to continue to trample the Rule of Law openly by destroying 'evidence', impeding a federal investigation, destroying US tax dollar-paid for documents IOT protect the criminal sham everyone knows (even if not willing to admit it) this farce to have been...and protect himself.

You have to / can admire Schiff's hatred for and commitment to 'Get Trump', but his rabid commitment has led him to undeniably break numerous laws and arguably commit treason.

It is a shame, no a crime, to see that political partisanship has led to such misguided loyalty in this country to the point that anyone would defend this criminal / traitor and his out-of-control, unapologetic lawlessness.

This is a sad, dangerous, dark time in our nation's history when our country is led by - allowed to be led by - such criminals openly with no accountability.

There is 'seriously stupid' and then there is 'intentionally criminal, evil'. Schiff is intentionally criminal, evil'.

During Pelosi's illegal Impeachments Schiff acted as her 'attack dog', her 'ramrod'. During thise two faux coup / Impeachment attempts Schiff was caught manufacturing non-existent whistleblowers, committing Perjury, manufacturing false evidence, and attempting to submit that false evidence as legitimate evidence IOT frame a President of the United States, IOT overthrow the US Govt by illegaly removing a sitting President from office.

Anyway you slice it that is TREASON...and he was allowed to get away with it.

After threatening others with harsh criminal punishments if they refused to comply with Congressional subpoenas (even for exercizing their 5th Amendment rights), Schiff recently declared he might refuse to comply with Congressional Subpoenas if called to testify before Congress regarding his actions.

NOW schiff has publicly admitted he intends to continue to trample the Rule of Law openly by destroying 'evidence', impeding a federal investigation, destroying US tax dollar-paid for documents IOT protect the criminal sham everyone knows (even if not willing to admit it) this farce to have been...and protect himself.

You have to / can admire Schiff's hatred for and commitment to 'Get Trump', but his rabid commitment has led him to undeniably break numerous laws and arguably commit treason.

It is a shame, no a crime, to see that political partisanship has led to such misguided loyalty in this country to the point that anyone would defend this criminal / traitor and his out-of-control, unapologetic lawlessness.

This is a sad, dangerous, dark time in our nation's history when our country is led by - allowed to be led by - such criminals openly with no accountability.
Where would you be without your fantasy world of fake news? Bored to death? Hope you're having fun!

Where would you be without your fantasy world of fake news? Bored to death? Hope you're having fun!
You are a sad, misguided, delusional partisan sheep or a very intentionally false partisan, disinformation-pushing troll.

Whichever is really not that important.

He should be a Democrat. A young democrat. You have to be rich to be in politics. I like Soros so I will probably like his son. Name recognition. He should run for Nancy's seat.
And again exposing your desire to be a communist, or finally admitting it.

And again exposing your desire to be a communist, or finally admitting it.
No one wants to be a commy. I love capitalism. Well regulated capitalism. Not unregulated free market capitalism. There is no such thing.

Thom Hartmann writes a couple great op eds about you guys.

1. You can't govern if you don't believe in government
2. Democracy, not free markets, will save the middle class.

Commy shmommy.

No one wants to be a commy. I love capitalism. Well regulated capitalism. Not unregulated free market capitalism. There is no such thing.

Governing is not being done. Violations of Constitution and Rule of Law by criminal, partisan authoritarian / Marxist politicians using mandates and 'forced transitions' based on their agenda and failed policies is what's going on.

The Constitution was created to protect the American citizen from an overreaching, oppressive, authoritarian government.

Over time politicians have managed to flip it so they use tbe Constitution and Rule, when they aren't violating / ignoring it, to protect the overreaching, oppressive, authoritarian government from the people.

Governing is not being done. Violations of Constitution and Rule of Law by criminal, partisan authoritarian / Marxist politicians using mandates and 'forced transitions' based on their agenda and failed policies is what's going on.

The Constitution was created to protect the American citizen from an overreaching, oppressive, authoritarian government.

Over time politicians have managed to flip it so they use tbe Constitution and Rule, when they aren't violating / ignoring it, to protect the overreaching, oppressive, authoritarian government from the people

Over time politicians have managed to flip it so they use tbe Constitution and Rule, when they aren't violating / ignoring it, to protect the overreaching, oppressive, authoritarian government from the people.
Let's face it. The rich and powerful have taken over our government. We all know it. And now you have to be rich to run for government.

He should be a Democrat. A young democrat. You have to be rich to be in politics. I like Soros so I will probably like his son. Name recognition. He should run for Nancy's seat.
Soros is a hedgefunder.
His specialty is causing economies to collapse after he's bet on them collapsing.
He made $6 billion off of the 2008 recession.

2. Democracy, not free markets, will save the middle class.

Commy shmommy.
Further proof of my statement when you have to look for an excuse to say you are not what you are, moron.

Now We Know Why Capitol Police Won’t Release Any of Those 14,000 Hours of Jan. 6 Footage​

**********​

Too much truth and too many inconvenient facts. The Ministry of Truth has a big job before it.
If this happens, all those jailed in conjunction to those events must be released, get a written apology from ALL members of the Jan 6 committee, and compensated for their time spent in jail, all legal fees paid and awarded a seven figure sum by the government.
Any exculpatory information that has and is being withheld by Schiff and his Jan6th Committee is extremely necessary to be released to the public.

Further proof of my statement when you have to look for an excuse to say you are not what you are, moron.
Makes no sense but okay. If it sounds good in your head, go with it.

You must not have understood the point I was making. I think I made a very clear statement that tells you I'm a capitalist.

So now by me claiming to be a capitalist that's me looking for an excuse to say I am not what I am? Do you hear yourself?

I am what I am and that's all that I am catman. I'm Sealybobo the sailor man. TOOT TOOT.

Makes no sense but okay. If it sounds good in your head, go with it.

You must not have understood the point I was making. I think I made a very clear statement that tells you I'm a capitalist.

So now by me claiming to be a capitalist that's me looking for an excuse to say I am not what I am? Do you hear yourself?

I am what I am and that's all that I am catman. I'm Sealybobo the sailor man. TOOT TOOT.
What comes out of your posts is certainly toot toot. From the butt of a seal.

All of your alleged posts are just a rehash of disproven statements of others, none of your own.

By your posts, you are not a capitalist you are anti-American to say the least.

You are a liar, proven by your posts.

You will never admit what you truly are because your ego will not allow the truth from you.

I understand every point you attempt to make and reject your conclusions as they deserve to be rejected.

In point of fact, you are a useless waste of bandwidth and don't have the brains to realize it.

I know what the SOB says....and it's bogus.
Stop parroting false talking-points.
There's no reason for a witness to fear anything from Republicans because Republicans don't have a goon squad.
The DOJ has a goon squad.
And they've been raiding anyone that pisses of the Democrats.
They don't have a goon squad? Didga hear about yesterday's convictions?

They don't have a goon squad? Didga hear about yesterday's convictions?
Did they convict thousands of thugs?
No......they do show trials for people the FBI or US Marshals groomed and then arrested.
The FBI has been raiding people's homes all this year.
How many riots have rightwingers started this year?

Zero.

Forum List

Back