Adam Schiff running for Senate

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

LOL. California deserves him.

"our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever"...wow, don't let Bidung or KamelToe know that.

That he needs to spill with all the evidence he claims he has. If we can't trust him, we can't elect him.

he has been a slimy asswipe even back in his early California days.....all he is trying to do is get a raise.....like his fucking pathetic party isnt interested in gaining power and keeping it.

From the OP:

There are several other House Democrats who also may decide to jump into the race for Senate in California in 2024, including Ro Khanna and Barbara Lee. Porter was the first to announce her campaign earlier this month, receiving some flak from Schiff and others for doing so amid historic storms that wrought destruction across California.

In California, the top two vote-getters in the primary advance to the general election, regardless of party affiliation.

Between Schiff and Porter, I would vote for Porter. Feinstein will capitulate.

From the OP:

There are several other House Democrats who also may decide to jump into the race for Senate in California in 2024, including Ro Khanna and Barbara Lee. Porter was the first to announce her campaign earlier this month, receiving some flak from Schiff and others for doing so amid historic storms that wrought destruction across California.

In California, the top two vote-getters in the primary advance to the general election, regardless of party affiliation.
So Pie Face whines about when they announce.............then announce during a week KKKalifornia has had multiple mass shootings.

What a moron.

He's my Congressman. I love this idea. He has my full support. I'll reach out and try and volunteer in some capacity

Another reason to leave callie

Wouldn't there be a more deserving trans lesbian black Muslim furry available than a stuff old white guy?

Forum List

Back