Adam Schiff is verbally annihilated by Devin Nunes in House hearing.

Adam Schiff sits their floundering in the puddle of shame as his House Intelligence Committee counterpart tears him to shreds like a gator on a pelican.

Nice beak, Adam. :71:

Conservative guy says that conservative guy "annihilated" liberal guy.
At least you guys don't use "obliterated" anymore. Try "destroyed" next time for a change, conservative guy.

At least you guys don't use "obliterated" anymore. Try "destroyed" next time for a change, conservative guy.
Why don't you try defending Schiff rather than a weak attempt at changing the subject ? Because you can't. Run along now.

Adam Schiff sits their floundering in the puddle of shame as his House Intelligence Committee counterpart tears him to shreds like a gator on a pelican.

Wouldn't want any of you ass-wipes to get offended, we know how sensitive you loons are.

I hate Schiff more than I hate anyone in his party. This whole trial he just sat there with his eyes bugging out. He is a joke but he has been vastly silenced since the failed impeachment. My guess is that his party hates him as much as we do. But this is old news - I would like to see what kind of stupid trouble he has been up to lately.

I hate Schiff more than I hate anyone in his party. This whole trial he just sat there with his eyes bugging out. He is a joke but he has been vastly silenced since the failed impeachment. My guess is that his party hates him as much as we do. But this is old news - I would like to see what kind of stupid trouble he has been up to lately.

Actually, the House was quite successful in their efforts to impeach the traitorous orange blob. Donald will forever be IMPEACHED.

Fricken clowns need to be taken behind the shed.

At least Schiff sat there and was able to keep his mouth shut and not interrupt like Biden did mocking Trump every 5 seconds.

Actually, the House was quite successful in their efforts to impeach the traitorous orange blob. Donald will forever be IMPEACHED.

So will Clinton - does anyone remember that? Not really. "Impeached" means "accused" - not convicted, there is a world of difference. Gad, if you think impeachment actually means anything, why don't you just waste four more years and impeach him over and over again? I think my point about Schiff being permanently silenced by his own party is proof enough that a failed impeachment action is not a victory for your party, more of an embarrassment.

But it certainly served to reveal the deep state actors.

If he were to be held accountable as any average citizen for his crimes
he'd be spending his last days behind bars, but they're above the law - these people connected with the deep state. Look no further than Hillary and Bill....As bad as
any if not worse. Pelosi, same thing....she's been on the House Intelligence Committee's since before 9/11. And of course it's not just Democrats.
1602012283231.png

At least Schiff sat there and was able to keep his mouth shut and not interrupt like Biden did mocking Trump every 5 seconds.

Oh, Schiff said plenty. If you want to talk interruptions - what about the ridiculously draconian rules Schiff devised to make himself prosecutor, judge and jury to that impeachment process. That was beyond the rudeness of Trump (to which I will agree). It was Machiavellian narcissism. Or to use layman's terms, Schiff pulled an "I'm Royally F**king Myself."

So will Clinton - does anyone remember that? Not really. "Impeached" means "accused" - not convicted, there is a world of difference. Gad, if you think impeachment actually means anything, why don't you just waste four more years and impeach him over and over again? I think my point about Schiff being permanently silenced by his own party is proof enough that a failed impeachment action is not a victory for your party, more of an embarrassment.

But it certainly served to reveal the deep state actors.

Nope - Impeached does not mean accused. It means CHARGED. It'll stay on Donnie's resume for eternity.

: to charge with a crime or misdemeanor specifically : to charge (a public official) before a competent tribunal with misconduct in office

Fricken clowns need to be taken behind the shed.

To hell with that! They need to be taken to either the gallows or a guillotine.

If charging someone with something was important then Hillary and Bill would be the worst offenders ever, It matters if they get convicted or found guilty. But then you rejects are beyond stupid.

Schiff is a little Jewish “Eichmann “

Forum List

Back