Adam Schiff is abusing power

His goal is to destroy the Trump family, their assets, and finally the Trump Administration, all on behalf of Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary, the Democrat party and RINO antiTrumpers.
:clap:
Bug-eye Schiff will fail.
Now that the GOP can’t protect your dotard by abandoning the House’s oversight duties anymore, he and his spawn are screwed
You have no idea how powerful our magnificent president is. He's exposed Democrats anti-Americanism. He's winning and so is America!

BULLDOG, in the USA, a citizen is innocent until proven guilty and the Constitution says no "probing" without a warrant (based on facts not fake piss dossiers)! This is not Soviet Russian although the democrats, some of whom actually are Bolshevik descendants think otherwise. Drain the damn Swamp!

His goal is to destroy the Trump family, their assets, and finally the Trump Administration, all on behalf of Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary, the Democrat party and RINO antiTrumpers.
Now that the GOP can’t protect your dotard by abandoning the House’s oversight duties anymore, he and his spawn are screwed
You have no idea how powerful our magnificent president is. He's exposed Democrats anti-Americanism. He's winning and so is America!
That fat fuck’s belligerence is going to have terrible repercussions one day.

For generations, U.S. presidents have gone to great lengths to avoid potential conflicts of interest. When I was elected, I followed suit by placing my small business in a blind trust to assure our citizens that I would always put the country’s interests ahead of my own. It’s a vital presidential tradition. That’s why I find it a bit curious that our new commander-in-chief has been allowed to ignore it.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

I grew up on that farm. When my father died, I moved back home and worked those fields with my own two hands to keep it afloat. It was a hard job, but it was so rewarding. It wasn’t just a business—it was the place I called home.

Boy, times sure have changed, haven’t they? I couldn’t help but notice that the current occupant of the White House owns more than 500 companies, has business interests across the Middle East and Asia, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks he is now responsible for regulating. It seems a touch unfair that a bigger fuss was made about my little peanut operation than all his office towers, hotels, and golf courses combined. All I had was a farm, you know? A small, precious farm.

God, I loved that peanut farm!

And where were my conflicts of interest, exactly? Seriously, do enlighten me, America, because I honestly have no idea. Did you worry I might be cutting deals in back rooms with the peanut butter lobby? Or that I might be too busy at harvest time to focus on the economy or the Middle East? Apparently, you did, and almost obsessively. Meanwhile, your new president holds a lease from the federal government to operate a $200 million hotel six blocks from the White House. I mean, come on!

https://www.theonion.com/you-people-made-me-give-up-my-peanut-farm-before-i-got-1819585048

Only for anti-American Democrats such as yourself and others! His patriotic belligerence is Making America Great Again and is most welcomed.

Schiff is wasting time duplicating the Mueller investigation efforts.
/----/ Mueller may be burned out and emotionally spent after coming up with nothing. Schiff needs to keep the narrative up until the 2020 election.
Muller got nothing.jpg

Of course he is abusing his power. Doesn't he have a job to do for his constituents? Does his job description say "Spend every waking hour trying to destroy the President"? I don't think so.

--LOL

the American people are fed up with this shit

this will not once again turn out well for the leftists

Only for anti-American Democrats such as yourself and others! His patriotic belligerence is Making America Great Again and is most welcomed.
We’re going to be paying for that fat assholes crimes and failures for decades

For generations, U.S. presidents have gone to great lengths to avoid potential conflicts of interest. When I was elected, I followed suit by placing my small business in a blind trust to assure our citizens that I would always put the country’s interests ahead of my own. It’s a vital presidential tradition. That’s why I find it a bit curious that our new commander-in-chief has been allowed to ignore it.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

I grew up on that farm. When my father died, I moved back home and worked those fields with my own two hands to keep it afloat. It was a hard job, but it was so rewarding. It wasn’t just a business—it was the place I called home.

Boy, times sure have changed, haven’t they? I couldn’t help but notice that the current occupant of the White House owns more than 500 companies, has business interests across the Middle East and Asia, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks he is now responsible for regulating. It seems a touch unfair that a bigger fuss was made about my little peanut operation than all his office towers, hotels, and golf courses combined. All I had was a farm, you know? A small, precious farm.

And where were my conflicts of interest, exactly? Seriously, do enlighten me, America, because I honestly have no idea. Did you worry I might be cutting deals in back rooms with the peanut butter lobby? Or that I might be too busy at harvest time to focus on the economy or the Middle East? Apparently, you did, and almost obsessively. Meanwhile, your new president holds a lease from the federal government to operate a $200 million hotel six blocks from the White House. I mean, come on!

https://www.theonion.com/you-people-made-me-give-up-my-peanut-farm-before-i-got-1819585048

Yep, ole Jimmy sure made up for it by raising home mortgage rates to 21%, 18% inflation and 11% unemployment rate...good job Jimmy.

Not necessarily.

Mueller is ostensibly a "conservative" and doesn't have any intention of running on a DNC ticket for POTUS.

OTH, if Schiff could duplicate Mueller's work, and do so in a highly partisan way, flaunting all convention, and disregard of the law or Trump's civil rights? It would not be a waste of time because folks that are easily brainwashed by "Trump hate," would feel championed and grateful.

A lot of folks don't think. They just feel.

It's all about political theater. In the end, facts don't really matter.

He is the least patriotic, the least nationalist president, ever.

"You think our country's so innocent?" is not what a Patriotic President would ever say.

How many presidents outsource manufacturing jobs to foreign countries to sell back to Americans. I mean there is nothing wrong with business doing that, but I don't want a president who lies about it.

/----/ Mueller may be burned out and emotionally spent after coming up with nothing. Schiff needs to keep the narrative up until the 2020 election.
View attachment 244618
You're dreaming. Mueller is dotting his i's and crossing his t's and when he's done we'll get facts on what he found. "Burned out?" LOL

Yep, ole Jimmy sure made up for it by raising home mortgage rates to 21%, 18% inflation and 11% unemployment rate...good job Jimmy.

All those problems were inherited from Nixon/Ford and the winding down of the Vietnam wartime economy.

Not necessarily.

Mueller is ostensibly a "conservative" and doesn't have any intention of running on a DNC ticket for POTUS.

OTH, if Schiff could duplicate Mueller's work, and do so in a highly partisan way, flaunting all convention, and disregard of the law or Trump's civil rights? It would not be a waste of time because folks that are easily brainwashed by "Trump hate," would feel championed and grateful.

A lot of folks don't think. They just feel.

It's all about political theater. In the end, facts don't really matter.
Yes, it is political theater. Schiff is not my senator, so I don't have a say, but it is a waste of time and I think there are many other things the senate should be focusing on that would be more in the country's best interests. I have never been a Democrat, but if I had been, I would be very disappointed in them the past year or two. And it is only getting worse.

Forum List

Back