Adam Schiff Has No Authority To Issue Subpoenas On Impeachment Inquiry

From what I've seen of Schiff and the other Democratic leaders, if there is a will, there is a way. They have taken laws and legal process and thrown them out the window. They are burning every resource and using every trick in the book to take down President Trump.

I think they'll get their hearts broken in the senate. But it won't get that far if they don't get their shit together.

I think Gowdy has a few surprises for them when he takes them to court and shows the Constitutional process of past impeachments. The precedents will kill their fantasy dead.

There have been 64 impeachment cases launched by the house, and everyone was preceded by a vote to authorize it. Well until now, I don't think they have the votes.

Gowdy made that assessment as well. I look for an injunction to be filed on congress to cease and desist until they follow the law. Its going to be interesting...

Except for Roberts on the Supreme Court........the democrats know they can get him to buckle if they put enough pressure on him....and he is a known anti-Trumper......

House Rules give this authority to Jerry Nadler who is now frothing at the mouth over his power being given to Schity Schiff.. Nancy isn't even following the House rules which clearly state the judiciary committee has authority over impeachment procedures, she is a law less tramp...

This is why they did not actually vote for an impeachment......

They gave it to schiff because he can do everything behind closed doors......hiding testimony, witnesses......if they actually took a vote on impeachment, that would force it to go through the judiciary committee where it would have to be in the open, and where Trump would have Rights to access all their information, all their witnesses, with the Right to subpoena witnesses and interrogate them.....

This is a Star Chamber ...........

I'll love watching their head explode when the courts start bitch slapping the subpoenas that aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Which courts....they will go to their pet judges on the 9th, 4th and D.C. circuit.....

It won't matter, the supremes have the final say.

From what I've seen of Schiff and the other Democratic leaders, if there is a will, there is a way. They have taken laws and legal process and thrown them out the window. They are burning every resource and using every trick in the book to take down President Trump.

I think they'll get their hearts broken in the senate. But it won't get that far if they don't get their shit together.

I think Gowdy has a few surprises for them when he takes them to court and shows the Constitutional process of past impeachments. The precedents will kill their fantasy dead.

There have been 64 impeachment cases launched by the house, and everyone was preceded by a vote to authorize it. Well until now, I don't think they have the votes.

Gowdy made that assessment as well. I look for an injunction to be filed on congress to cease and desist until they follow the law. Its going to be interesting...

As a prosecutor, Gowdy never lost a case, I'm sure he would be very good a finding holes in the cases of others.

Except for Roberts on the Supreme Court........the democrats know they can get him to buckle if they put enough pressure on him....and he is a known anti-Trumper......

Roberts won't ignore existing precedent.

BTW I see the commies are avoiding this thread like the plague.

Roberts won't ignore existing precedent.

BTW I see the commies are ignoring this thread like the plague.

You have too much faith in Roberts.....he has shown he will buckle under pressure.

NOTHING ABOUT THIS IMPEACHMENT LIE IS REAL.. This is all smoke and mirrors.. They refuse to follow the law and House rules.. These people are traitors.

Yup. The “impeachment inquiry” is faker than Mueller’s Russia collusion investigation.

And just for this reason imo the Democrats have never been so divided in recent history... Matt Laurer has returned, do you suppose Sen. Minority leader Charles Ellis Schumer will ever show back up? The Cameras are working and he is not in front of one... Why? Is he embarrassed? Did Nervous Nancy screw up so bad that he is in hiding? Nadler is gorging on New York Cream Cheese, Pumpkin Pie and whipped cream to fill that mt hole he has in his cold overworked little heart...

And the best thing about the whole state of affairs is Schiff is in charge... :laughing0301:

And just for this reason imo the Democrats have never been so divided in recent history... Matt Laurer has returned, do you suppose Sen. Minority leader Charles Ellis Schumer will ever show back up? The Cameras are working and he is not in front of one... Why? Is he embarrassed? Did Nervous Nancy screw up so bad that he is in hiding? Nadler is gorging on New York Cream Cheese, Pumpkin Pie and whipped cream to fill that mt hole he has in his cold overworked little heart...

And the best thing about the whole state of affairs is Schiff is in charge... :laughing0301:

Yep, and Schiff being in charge will cost them, his committee doesn't have jurisdiction on impeachment. Fuck'em, they can learn the hard way.

2E5ED4EC-675B-42BD-9AB2-D088C9A430AB.jpeg

Real Americans recognize that this has been a 3 year campaign to overthrow the president and regain power. That is not 'impeachment', that is called a 'coup'.

How is this asshole still running his mouth? Let’s have some more phony YouTube phone call videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not my opinion, it's the federal courts opinion, did you bother to read the provided link? Subpoenas are not valid unless they are issued in matters within the committees jurisdiction.

The only thing that will ensure a Trump victory in 2020 more than an impeachment...is an unfair behind closed doors with un named sources impeachment.....go for it Nancy...show us your ass bitch....show us how stupid you have always been.....Obama's not around to keep her contained and she is flying blind....

Oh look, another commie that didn't bother to read the provided link. So tell me commie, where is it written that foreign affairs falls within the jurisdiction of the intel committee?

Last edited:

Oh look, another commie that didn't bother to read the provided link. So tell me commie, where is it written that foreign affairs falls withing the jurisdiction of the intel committee?

To which subpoena,specifically, are you referring? The subpoenas thus far have generally been issued by all 3 major committees involved: Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, and Oversight.

So, which one? Dude, you dont know what you are talking about. Poor,gullible wingnut just got fed another meal of crap by the wingnut blogosphere...ate it right up....

If they really had something on Trump they would not be doing this.
Why do you all think she did, what she did ,without the floor vote?
Nancy gave Trump the power and right as the Executive Branch to not comply with the letter/subpoena's .
They don't hold the same power.
If she had held a vote on the floor for a Formal Impeachment ,then both parties would have their full rights as subpoena powers.
As it is, Trump has the legal right not to comply with letter/subpoenas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back