Adam Sandler: Hustle

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Saw this last night (Netflix).... if you are bored you might consider it.
It is a run of the mill sports story about some kid with some past who has to overcome his problem... who has amazing talent, but no one believes it. And at the last possible second, literally while he is getting back on the plane to go back home - he has one last shot. Which of course then - he does absolutely amazing and becomes awesome.

Some say on reviews this movie is "just as good as "Gems" with Sandler. Yeah, no it's not. Not even in the same league.
It isn't a bad movie. It's decent, but it has been done so many times you already know what is going to happen.
It was free so we tried it. And watched it all.
I'd give it.... maybe 2.5 stars. 3 stars if I was in a really good mood.

Is adam sandler----to anyone's knowledge ---a kind
of social activist?

Saw this last night (Netflix).... if you are bored you might consider it.
It is a run of the mill sports story about some kid with some past who has to overcome his problem... who has amazing talent, but no one believes it. And at the last possible second, literally while he is getting back on the plane to go back home - he has one last shot. Which of course then - he does absolutely amazing and becomes awesome.

Some say on reviews this movie is "just as good as "Gems" with Sandler. Yeah, no it's not. Not even in the same league.
It isn't a bad movie. It's decent, but it has been done so many times you already know what is going to happen.
It was free so we tried it. And watched it all.
I'd give it.... maybe 2.5 stars. 3 stars if I was in a really good mood.

I liked it. It was cool with all the NBA stars in it. Just glad little James wasn’t in it.

Forum List

Back