Actual Christianans Who Think That the Trump Administration-Including Pence- is Un-Christian

This story made my day! So many of those who paint themselves a "Christian Conservatives" have completely lost sight of the teachings of Christ who they profess to follow. Instead of practicing love, acceptant and charity, they preach hate and divisiveness . Here is proof that I am not alone in that assessment of the Trump administration and it' supporters.

Christian students protest Mike Pence as speaker in his home state

Christian university students are protesting against vice president Mike Pence being invited to speak at their graduation ceremony.

Students at Taylor University, in Pence’s home state of Indiana, argue his invitation makes them complicit in the Trump administration’s hateful policies.

The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”

Some of the students point out that Pete Buttigieg, who is also an Indiana native, would be a more suitable choice for the commencement.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg: I love it !

So we're going to get a chronically virtue signalling worshiper of The State to give us the lowdown on what Christ is all about?

Could you asswipes be any more insufferably pious?...<Rhetorical question, not a challenge.

Last edited:
‘The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”’

True.

Of course, Christian hypocrisy is as old as the Christianity itself.

So we're going to get a chronically virtue signalling worshiper of The State to give us the lowdown on what Christ is all about?

Could you asswipes be any more insufferably pious?...<Rhetorical question, not a challenge.
Pence is the one who is insufferably pious.
You're certainly giving him a run for the money.

How so?

This is the dude that won't dine alone with any woman other than his wife (who he calls mother), as well as he says that he won't drink in the company of women.

You amost gotta laugh that the crazy angry left thinks it's important when relatively tiny number of liberal gay homosexual college students are protesting something they call "the Christian ethic of love" and blaming the Vice President. Ho hum.

How so?

This is the dude that won't dine alone with any woman other than his wife (who he calls mother), as well as he says that he won't drink in the company of women.

There is nothing wrong with either of those things. How is piety a bad thing? But you made my point for me, YOU look at those things as "judgmental" when in fact it has nothing to do with anything other than his personal beliefs.

refugees bible do what i want.png

You amost gotta laugh that the crazy angry left thinks it's important when relatively tiny number of liberal gay homosexual college students are protesting something they call "the Christian ethic of love" and blaming the Vice President. Ho hum.
You seem to have gay on your brain a lot. Where the fuck are you getting that these students are gay from?

‘The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”’

True.

At some point the world will go old testament and you will be crying. You forgot about the rules. As we all do. That compassion can't get 300% out of 100%.

Hey did you guys forget, Do unto Others as they would do Unto you? This is the sum of the law and the commandments? Because God is like a Father who when you knock opens a door to his children, and whom among you would give your children a rock if your child asked for a fish, therefore do unto others as you would have them do unto you. See I encapsulate it so people leave alone this visible moral principle crap forced on a man with invisible kingdoms in his head. now which one is crazy, Jesus is Jesus. Jesus is fine.

True.

Why are you promoting a Theocracy???

Forum List

Back