Acts of Violence

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
It stars Bruce Willis and Rip from Yellowstone, 3 brothers take on a sex trafficking gang after the fiance of one of the brothers is kidnapped, really good movie I just watched it on netflix.

It stars Bruce Willis and Rip from Yellowstone, 3 brothers take on a sex trafficking gang after the fiance of one of the brothers is kidnapped, really good movie I just watched it on netflix.

Sorry.....there is a reason it was on netflix and it wasn't because it was good....it was a very weak movie, and if makes me wonder how much they paid Willis to be in it...since he is now taking the rolls of the A-list actor down on his luck, one step away from the Hallmark Christmas movie role.....

Sorry.....there is a reason it was on netflix and it wasn't because it was good....it was a very weak movie, and if makes me wonder how much they paid Willis to be in it...since he is now taking the rolls of the A-list actor down on his luck, one step away from the Hallmark Christmas movie role.....
Eh I liked it. Everyone has their opinion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back