What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acts of Violence

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
It stars Bruce Willis and Rip from Yellowstone, 3 brothers take on a sex trafficking gang after the fiance of one of the brothers is kidnapped, really good movie I just watched it on netflix.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
lot's of gore and KILLING and VIOLENCE??????

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Has to have gratuitous nudity, full frontal gratuitous nudity...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It stars Bruce Willis and Rip from Yellowstone, 3 brothers take on a sex trafficking gang after the fiance of one of the brothers is kidnapped, really good movie I just watched it on netflix.

Sorry.....there is a reason it was on netflix and it wasn't because it was good....it was a very weak movie, and if makes me wonder how much they paid Willis to be in it...since he is now taking the rolls of the A-list actor down on his luck, one step away from the Hallmark Christmas movie role.....

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sorry.....there is a reason it was on netflix and it wasn't because it was good....it was a very weak movie, and if makes me wonder how much they paid Willis to be in it...since he is now taking the rolls of the A-list actor down on his luck, one step away from the Hallmark Christmas movie role.....
Eh I liked it. Everyone has their opinion.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List