Actresses may finally realize that being forced to do nudity and sex isn't right....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Take off your clothes and simulate sex or you don't get the job....says no employer anywhere but in hollywood....where apparently it is still okay to demand this from female workers.....

They may be waking up, and maybe, just maybe, the sexual deviancy in hollywood might be addressed...

Emilia Clarke Joins List of Actresses Upset by Nudity, Sex Scenes

She’s not alone – actresses from Evangeline Lilly to Jennifer Lawrence have admitted to either crying or drinking in response to filming scenes with little to no clothing.

Speaking on Dax Shepard's Armchair Expert podcast, the 33-year-old expressed her disbelief when she first landed the role of Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones, which premiered in 2011.

“Obviously, I took the job,” she said in the podcast released late November. “They sent me the scripts and I was reading them and I was, it was like, ‘Oh, there’s the catch.’”

But finding out about the show’s nudity didn’t stop her.

Right out of drama school, she decided to “approach this as a job” and believed that “if it’s in this script, then it’s clearly needed.” But when she actually began filming the first season, which had a “f–- ton of nudity,” she felt a bit differently.

“I have no idea what I’m doing, I have no idea what any of this is, I’ve never been on a film set like this before,” she remembered. “And now I’m on a film set completely naked with all of these people.”

She would dismiss her feelings, have a cry in the bathroom, and then return to filming. That’s when a co-star, Jason Momoa, stepped in. Momoa plays Khal Drogo, who rapes Daenerys after she’s sold into marriage with him. Later in the show, she develops feelings for him.

“The scenes, when I got to do them with Jason, were wonderful because he was like, ‘No, sweetie, this isn’t okay,’ and I’m like, ‘Oh,’” Clarke said.

She acknowledged that filming nude “is terrifying” and that, during rape scenes, Momoa was even “crying more than I was.”

A more experienced actor, Momoa knew more about what should and shouldn’t happen on set, she said.

“He was always like, “Can we get her a f--king robe? … She’s shivering.’ Like, it was a lot of that.”

Today, she says, she’s a “lot more savvy about what I’m comfortable with.”

“Like I’ve had fights on set before where I’m like ‘No, sheet stays up,’” she said, “and they’re like, ‘You don’t want to disappoint your Games of Thrones fans,’ and I’m like, ‘F--k you.’”

I've never watched Game of Thrones. I've read some creepy stories about Hollywood, though.

Hollywierd cornered the market on moral turpitude long before anyone dropped the laundry...~S~

Many are looking for the fame and fortune of stardom and would take any nudy role and toss in a few sex scenes with a dwarf if they thought it would get ‘em on the red carpet.

I believe there are millions of people who could be actors. Right off the street. Why? Because there are. Especially in today's "loud" environment. Its just who is given the opportunities and maybe what they have to do to get it.

Take off your clothes and simulate sex or you don't get the job....says no employer anywhere but in hollywood....where apparently it is still okay to demand this from female workers.....

They may be waking up, and maybe, just maybe, the sexual deviancy in hollywood might be addressed...

Emilia Clarke Joins List of Actresses Upset by Nudity, Sex Scenes

She’s not alone – actresses from Evangeline Lilly to Jennifer Lawrence have admitted to either crying or drinking in response to filming scenes with little to no clothing.

Speaking on Dax Shepard's Armchair Expert podcast, the 33-year-old expressed her disbelief when she first landed the role of Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones, which premiered in 2011.

“Obviously, I took the job,” she said in the podcast released late November. “They sent me the scripts and I was reading them and I was, it was like, ‘Oh, there’s the catch.’”

But finding out about the show’s nudity didn’t stop her.

Right out of drama school, she decided to “approach this as a job” and believed that “if it’s in this script, then it’s clearly needed.” But when she actually began filming the first season, which had a “f–- ton of nudity,” she felt a bit differently.

“I have no idea what I’m doing, I have no idea what any of this is, I’ve never been on a film set like this before,” she remembered. “And now I’m on a film set completely naked with all of these people.”

She would dismiss her feelings, have a cry in the bathroom, and then return to filming. That’s when a co-star, Jason Momoa, stepped in. Momoa plays Khal Drogo, who rapes Daenerys after she’s sold into marriage with him. Later in the show, she develops feelings for him.

“The scenes, when I got to do them with Jason, were wonderful because he was like, ‘No, sweetie, this isn’t okay,’ and I’m like, ‘Oh,’” Clarke said.

She acknowledged that filming nude “is terrifying” and that, during rape scenes, Momoa was even “crying more than I was.”

A more experienced actor, Momoa knew more about what should and shouldn’t happen on set, she said.

“He was always like, “Can we get her a f--king robe? … She’s shivering.’ Like, it was a lot of that.”

Today, she says, she’s a “lot more savvy about what I’m comfortable with.”

“Like I’ve had fights on set before where I’m like ‘No, sheet stays up,’” she said, “and they’re like, ‘You don’t want to disappoint your Games of Thrones fans,’ and I’m like, ‘F--k you.’”
You can't blame Hollywood for giving us what we want. Sex sells. You can see it in any media from ads to music videos to books to cave paintings.

To me, if you don't like what a roll may call for you to do, look for another role to play in the film or look for another film to be in all together where the roll can still be played, but not with whatever it is that you don't want to do being included in the role playing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back