Actors/Actresses You Miss

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
Which film actors do you wish would get more roles? They can be idle because they are getting older, or for any other reasons.

I'll start off with:

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
Gena Rowlands

John Wayne
Natalie Wood
Burt Lancaster
River Phoenix
Ava Gardner
William Holden........

the list goes on and on

Some of the comedians I miss

The Marx Brothers
Jackie Gleason and Art Carney (not comedians, per se, but still great at comedy!)
Charlie Chaplin
Abbot and Costello
Burns and Allen
Rodney Dangerfield

Rodney Dangerfield

I was just about to say him. It's funny, every single one of his movies are complete garbage, just nonstop setups for one-liners, and everyone I know loves them. This is a bold statement, but I might be willing to say that he's the greatest comedian of all time. He's one of the only comedians that me, my father, and my grandfather could all appreciate equally.

I was just about to say him. It's funny, every single one of his movies are complete garbage, just nonstop setups for one-liners, and everyone I know loves them. This is a bold statement, but I might be willing to say that he's the greatest comedian of all time. He's one of the only comedians that me, my father, and my grandfather could all appreciate equally.

Actually, Marx Brothers movies were much the same. They were a series of one liners, plays on words and so on with a plot built around them.

Forum List

Back