Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

• Banned
blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
both sides can give data to prove they're right.
??
hahahah sure they would... from the lying MSM
this is straight from the FBI
think about it please
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
sexual assault over twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
crime at much higher rates
it all cross checks--especially the murder
......and you know what?? they don't label ALL the crimes that should be hate crimes as hate crimes against whites/etc

provide the data, please
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
sorry--stats are right there

I smell a hoax. What a shame. He actually had talent, but this will ruin his career.

That guy's got street cred now. Something desired among THOSE PEOPLE.

His father is Jewish from what I understand and he did not grow up in "da hood."

provide the data, please
Sounds like another chief hate drum ruse to tie blacks to gays & hate crimes. They’d better come up with an actual platform this time.

Hint: try not to make them back to back.
Nowadays, whenever you see a noose left for "symbolic power" you can be rest assured that it was a set up.

Like when they are just "left" at some school and the media rushes there faster than Usain Bolt runs the 100m.

provide the data, please
Offenders
But only one side is. Common sense should tell you which one it is.

Trust me too. I grew up in da hood, and I will tell you they reject gay lifestyles. Anyone that knows anything about da hood knows that.

I laughed a few years ago when the hollywood losers thought California was going to pass prop 8 and the DA HOOD voted overwhelmingly against it.

They were so confuuuused. Lol at white rich liberals. All of them are biggest racists walking the planet.

I'm going to make a bold prediction: I'm going to say by the end of today, the Chicago Police are going to come out and say this was a hoax. The beginnings of this are already in an article I read that said they looked at security footage and couldn't find any trace of this "crime" happening. Also, this happened and the victim went immediately to a friend's apartment. When the police arrived there, the victim still had the rope around his neck. Really?

I could be wrong and it surely wouldn't be the first time, but this seems REALLY "hoax-y" to me. And if I'm right, I want EVERYONE who has jumped on the "MAGA supporters" bandwagon to really contemplate why it's so easy and feels so good to hate on Trump supporters for your Two Minute Hate.

THAT is what you should reflect on.

Forum List

Back