Actor Alec Baldwin shoots and kills Director on set of movie

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 9.10.26 AM.png

Last weekend A friend and his wife came to my house.

I took them to my gun room to show them my new Sig 365XL carry pistol. The guy was thinking about getting one.

I took the gun out of the safe and handed it to my friend. I knew it was clear because I never have a loaded firearm in the house because I have grandkids visit and want to be super safe. In fact I keep ammo locked up separate from my firearms.

The guy has known me a long time and knows that I practice safe firearms handling being a firearms instructor and range officer. However, he still checked the chamber before handling the weapon. He did it because he practiced safe firearm procedures. Always assume a gun is loaded.

If I didn't have a cleared weapon and if he had taken the pistol and not checked it and accidentally shot his wife whose fault would it have been? Me for handing him a loaded weapon and not telling him or him for not checking it?

It would have been his fault for not checking the weapon. He would have been negligent if he had pulled the trigger not knowing if the gun was loaded or not.

Last weekend A friend and his wife came to my house.

I took them to my gun room to show them my new Sig 365XL carry pistol. The guy was thinking about getting one.

I took the gun out of the safe and handed it to my friend. I knew it was clear because I never have a loaded firearm in the house because I have grandkids visit and want to be super safe. In fact I keep ammo locked up separate from my firearms.

The guy has known me a long time and knows that I practice safe firearms handling being a firearms instructor and range officer. However, he still checked the chamber before handling the weapon. He did it because he practiced safe firearm procedures. Always assume a gun is loaded.

If I didn't have a cleared weapon and if he had taken the pistol and not checked it and accidentally shot his wife whose fault would it have been? Me for handing him a loaded weapon and not telling him or him for not checking it?

It would have been his fault for not checking the weapon. He would have been negligent if he had pulled the trigger not knowing if the gun was loaded or not.
I showed my bitch evil mother my AK when she lived with us. First thing she did after taking it was to point it at me and pull the trigger.

A woman DIED because this clown was allowed to PLAY with guns. Yet HIS like-minded lemmings lecture the rest of us
Well, that has always been the hypocrisy of a lot of the people in movies and TV. They speak out against guns, then bread their butter by glorifying guns and violence in movies and on TV.

..as I said before, this is 2021 and they should have '''firearms'' that look real but that are harmless
They do, I posted a link earlier. There are guns that look real and look real in firing but cannot accept standard bullets. Apparently Alec chose not to spend the money and opted for a real gun with blanks only.....one wasn't a blank obviously. I also read that they were 'live firing' that gun beforehand. Seems there is a lot more to the story that hasn't come out.

They do, I posted a link earlier. There are guns that look real and look real in firing but cannot accept standard bullets. Apparently Alec chose not to spend the money and opted for a real gun with blanks only.....one wasn't a blank obviously. I also read that they were 'live firing' that gun beforehand. Seems there is a lot more to the story that hasn't come out.

Bullshit.........

Forum List

Back