Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . and this is why people like you shouldn't lecture folks with common sense.

iu
Er, you don't appear to have any. You think you know the law. Look up Mens Rea and Actus Reus. Baldwin meets the criteria of the former, not the latter. You need both to get a conviction.
Lawyers are easy targets. Only ignoramus's have no time for lawyers. Without lawyers there is anarchy. Are there shithead lawyers? Sure. A most arrogant? In my dealings, definitely. Then again, so are surgeons. Yeah, let's have a society without them. Using your 'common sense', you'd be the guy in the 1600s burning witches at the stake because you cow stopped producing milk.

That is a failure on your part. I clearly stated that an investigation needs to be done before anyone jumps to conclusions.
You on the other hand have convicted him based on your emotions and feelings. No amout of spin from you about me is going to change that.
Just admit you are wrong and move on like an adult

You never ever point a gun capable of firing at someone and pull the trigger. Never.

He is a guilty. The only question is of what.

That is what gets them all over is white privilege, thxs for acknowledging that.
Alec is going to do Kamala on SNL if there is equality. It will be a heels up laughing experience for us all. He produces a film that has the staff working long hours at low wages. This while he he is a loud, arrogant nasty person who speaks one thing but lives another.

That is what gets them all over is white privilege, thxs for acknowledging that.
yep, Baldwin, Xiden, Hunter, Comey, etc liberal white priv

he’ll Weinstein, Epstein…got away with their horrible crimes for years thanks to liberal white priv…and donating to the DNC…

now it looks like Baldwin gets to use the card

Had Baldwin been my skin color, and not a liberal propagandist, he’s be in cuffs

yep, Baldwin, Xiden, Hunter, Comey, etc liberal white priv
Yep Trump, Cruz, Cheney, Jordan, Gaetz, white privilege.
he’ll Weinstein, Epstein…got away with their horrible crimes for years thanks to liberal white priv…and donating to the DNC…
1635082436844.png

“Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
now it looks like Baldwin gets to use the card

Had Baldwin been my skin color, and not a liberal propagandist, he’s be in cuffs.
Whites have been using it since this country was founded.

You're an idiot. It's a fucking movie. That's totally common

It is not common to point a gun at someone totally unrelated to a scene and pull the trigger. You do not do that.

Yep Trump, Cruz, Cheney, Jordan, Gaetz, white privilege.

View attachment 555697
“Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Whites have been using it since this country was founded.
1) Cruz? he’s hispanic…but what did he get away with?

The rest have all been investigated, many repeatedly…certainly no privilege there

hence white liberal priv

2) yeah, trump knew him…but the libs protected him…folks like DA Vance who had the power to prosecute and turned the other way…allowing more victims…victims that Clinton allowed to give him a back rub

1) Cruz? he’s hispanic…but what did he get away with?
Yea, but he boot licks to be accepted as white.
The rest have all been investigated, many repeatedly…certainly no privilege there
They got away with what they did because other whites allowed them to.
hence white liberal priv
Hence white privilege.
2) yeah, trump knew him…but the libs protected him…folks like DA Vance who had the power to prosecute and turned the other way…allowing more victims…victims that Clinton allowed to give him a back rub
Trump was buddies with him and Bill Clinton was buddies with him as well. You do the math.

Yea, but he boot licks to be accepted as white.

They got away with what they did because other whites allowed them to.

Hence white privilege.

Trump was buddies with him and Bill Clinton was buddies with him as well. You do the math.
1) hahaha more racism from the plantation boy

2) no they we’re deeply investigated…they “didn’t get away “ with anything there was just nothing to charge them with

3) white libs get a pass, no probe…hence white lib privilege

4) Clinton was in a position to prosecute, instead he took advantage of the sex slaves

Trump knew the guy.

there is the math…and i showed my work

Yeah you do, if they are getting a head on shot. Happens on every set on every movie ever made involving firearms.

After this long no one should have to reply to this ignorance. The person he shot wasn't even in the movie.

It is not common to point a gun at someone totally unrelated to a scene and pull the trigger. You do not do that.

After this long no one should have to reply to this ignorance. The person he shot wasn't even in the movie.
Um, they were the cinematographer. They're the one shooting the camera. You do know that, right? I was a features editor on a movie magazine for 8 years. I'll repeat - a cinematographer does this shot many many times on a shoot involving firearms. It is their job. There is ignorance all right.

Look, I know you are almost wetting yourself at the prospect of somebody who has been a pain in the arse to your Orange Jesus getting in the shit over this. Won't happen. He has more chance of being held responsible for being a producer on the film than the shooting itself.

a gun capable of firing?
Absolutely. What, you think those guns are on sets for shits and giggles? The armourer is the one who will be in the most shit. At the very most it is involuntary manslaughter.

Every television show and movie being shot right now involving firearms have those guns on set. And they will be doing those shots. All armourers will be being extra careful at the moment.

Um, they were the cinematographer. They're the one shooting the camera. You do know that, right? I was a features editor on a movie magazine for 8 years. I'll repeat - a cinematographer does this shot many many times on a shoot involving firearms. It is their job. There is ignorance all right.

Look, I know you are almost wetting yourself at the prospect of somebody who has been a pain in the arse to your Orange Jesus getting in the shit over this. Won't happen. He has more chance of being held responsible for being a producer on the film than the shooting itself.

Bite me. I do not support and I've never supported trump so shove your cult mentality up your backside.

You never ever point a gun capable of firing at someone and pull the trigger. Never.

He is a guilty. The only question is of what.
Nothing. He will not be charged with a crime. He has fired 1000s of prop guns with the reasonable expectation of safety, in trusting his crew. His bank account will be lighter, though.

Absolutely. What, you think those guns are on sets for shits and giggles? The armourer is the one who will be in the most shit. At the very most it is involuntary manslaughter.

Every television show and movie being shot right now involving firearms have those guns on set. And they will be doing those shots. All armourers will be being extra careful at the moment.
capable of shorting or are the firing pins removed etc?

Oh yeah i don’t think Baldwin did this intentionally…i don’t think this homicide is murder

Sad, she was a gifted cinematographer. Whoever the propmaster was is clearly incompetent.
If you're going to fire ANY gun, the burden is on you. If he isn't charged, our faith in American justice will be further eroded.

Charge the idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back