Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because liberals can be pro-gun, fruit loop. Or maybe they're just being hypocrites. A little critical thought can't hurt.
What lying Liberals calls "pro gun" is really anti right to keep and bear arms. They are simply too stupid to know how bat shit crazy they are. Liberals are confused about a great many things.

Ooops. :laughing0301:

1634990710154.png

What the hell does that have to do with an accident on set?

Jesus, you people are seriously twisted.
I am not going to blame one stupid hollywood liberal for the accidental shooting death of another hollywood liberal on a movie set

There was little to say about it till Hellokitty brilliantly pointed out the rank hypocrisy of that town and that industry

They are a leading voice in America for taking away our 2nd Amendment rights yet they make movies glorifying gun violence

It does not get any lower than those folks

I am not going to blame one stupid hollywood liberal for the accidental shooting death of another hollywood liberal on a movie set

There was little to say about it till Hellokitty brilliantly pointed out the rank hypocrisy of that town and that industry

They are a leading voice in America for taking away our 2nd Amendment rights yet they make movies glorifying gun violence

It does not get any lower than those folks
Ever heard of the Trump curse

The armorer -

Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, the 24-year-old head armorer in charge of guns on Alec Baldwin film where cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was tragically shot and killed on Thursday had admitted she 'wasn't sure she was ready' for the job in an interview before filming started

Gutierrez-Reed revealed her father only started teaching her about guns from age 16 and that most of her training had happened in the last couple of years.

She described filming The Old Way earlier in the year as the start of a 'long' career.

According to her LinkedIn page, she most recently worked as a videographer at Synth Fire, a California-based news and media company, and as a documentary filmmaker for the City of Flagstaff in Arizona.

She worked as an armorer for Yellowstone film ranch between March and June 2021, but according to the page stopped working there three months before filming for Rust started in October.

Gutierrez-Reed had only recently left Northern Arizona university, where she studied creative media and film between 2017 and 2020.

The gun that fired the fatal shot was a vintage-style Colt revolver, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned.
The warrant does not reveal the model or caliber of the prop gun that fired the fatal bullet, but the film is set in the Old West of the 1880s and DailyMail.com has learned it was a Colt.

The warrant was obtained Friday so that investigators could document the scene at the ranch where the shooting took place.

Unionized workers had walked off the set hours before the fatal shooting, after they complained about long hours, shoddy conditions and another safety incident days earlier involving 'two misfires' of a prop weapon.

A yet-unnamed prop master who oversaw the gun used in the fatal shooting was a non-union worker who was 'just brought in' to replace the workers who left over safety concerns, a source involved in the movie told the Daily Mail.

Deadline also cites an unnamed source who said a gun had gone off 'in a cabin' while someone was holding it, days prior to the shooting that killed Hutchins.

'A gun had two misfires in a closed cabin. They just fired loud pops – a person was just holding it in their hands and it went off,' they said, apparently referring to unintentional discharges.

you can live with Bidumb destroying the US?????!!!!!??
YES--you are a hitlerjugend----they lived with hitler's crap until 1945
You are an alarmist doofus, with your Hitler crap.
Not to mention being way off the Alec Baldwin involved shooting.

Last edited:
That is a failure on your part. I clearly stated that an investigation needs to be done before anyone jumps to conclusions.
You on the other hand have convicted him based on your emotions and feelings. No amout of spin from you about me is going to change that.
Just admit you are wrong and move on like an adult
so when you said so are an accident as in this case, you really didn’t mean it?

That is a failure on your part. I clearly stated that an investigation needs to be done before anyone jumps to conclusions.
You on the other hand have convicted him based on your emotions and feelings. No amout of spin from you about me is going to change that.
Just admit you are wrong and move on like an adult
undeniable that he pulled the trigger--he is liable

And you're seriously ignorant. Guns don't have accidents by themselves. Baldwin obviously had it pointed at the victims and he obviously pulled the trigger.

He should be charged with negligent homicide, as you would do when you do something stupid.
You're an idiot. It's a fucking movie. That's totally common

You're an idiot. It's a fucking movie. That's totally common

No, it isn't. Actors are instructed to never point the weapon at the other actor. 30 degrees off target.

The camera can't tell, and that way catastrophes don't happen.

No, it isn't. Actors are instructed to never point the weapon at the other actor. 30 degrees off target.

The camera can't tell, and that way catastrophes don't happen.
Who issues these instructions and who enforces them?

For that matter...who measures?

Who issues these instructions and who enforces them?

For that matter...who measures?
who fired the gun? and how long has Homicide Baldwin been in the acting business? was this his first role?

This must be why libs are so afraid of guns. They are even dangerous around prop guns. Gun laws should be amended to prohibit liberals from owning or even handling guns.

Telling me that a person should be held accountable for killing another person is a "silly tack,"
Not what i did, as anyone can see for them selves. And you know it. You know i was referring to your off celebrity fetish. See how you have to lie to make any point? That should tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back