Activists claim STEM schools are racist

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
This the penultimate rabbit hole: BLM activist claim being rational and reasonable is bad because...Whites made it? Excuse me?

Last edited:
STEM schools just need to adjust their curriculum to be less Racist. For example, math problems need to be put in cultural context. "If Lebron makes 4 three pointers, 8 free throws and 5 two pointers, how many points did he score?"

• Banned
It's hard to validate because...the internet made all those BLM white haters, the same assholes that riot , just magically hard to find. I am not making this up kids. Put on the tin foil hats, kids and try to find any reference to the BLM anti science stuff...

This the penultimate rabbit hole: BLM activist claim being rational and reasonable is bad because...Whites made it? Excuse me?
Didn't you post something similar to this a few weeks ago?
Perhaps you should send a message to the BLM about not being repetitive or not being stupid. But thanks for paying attention.
Wow, do you all ever think instead of just reacting? (this includes you WillowTree)

I asked the question I did because I was confused about why you were saying there is no information to be found on BLM making this statement and I was pretty sure that when you made this comment previously, I asked you for a link to the statement. I don't recall ever seeing it so I was thinking perhaps you posted it and I merely missed it. The implication being that you could point me to that link this time around.

For the record, I am not hostile to either of you, however if you attack, you are likely to receive an appropriate or lesser measure of discourtesy in return.

The BLM Communist activists suffer from three problems:
1. They aren't very intelligent and thus, higher education is shunned and hated, as they can't succeed at it.
2. They blame their intellectual inferiority on whites and tell those blacks that study hard as, "trying to be white," when all the students that study hard want, is to achieve their dreams (scientist, physician, astronaut, et cetera).
3. Because the BLM activists aren't very bright, they gravitate to occupations that fit their intellectual abilities (robbery, illegal drug sales, theft).

Forum List

Back