Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

You really think he would have stopped at the doors being locked ? Stop being silly. He would have just found another way in or waited for someone to come out and then stormed in.

Parents were getting DNA tested to match them to the victims. That's the level of carnage we're talking about here.
Do you really think he could shoot his way through a steel door before help arrived? Do you think in that time teachers could have secured their classrooms or moved the kids to a safer place?

Do you lock your doors?

I sure a hell do.

1653480908755.png

Where were the kid's parents?

Do you really think he could shoot his way through a steel door before help arrived? Do you think in that time teachers could have secured their classrooms or moved the kids to a safer place?

Do you lock your doors?

I sure a hell do.
Again. Your missing the point

If you couldn't swim and you're in a boat in the middle of a river, far from shore, and I throw you over and you died drowning - Would it be right for me to say ,He died because he never took the time to learn how how to swim.”

No. The answer is that you died because you was pushed.

Any other answer is dealing only with secondary circumstances. Knowing how to swim might have been a solution to your problem, once you was in the water, but not knowing how to swim was not the cause of his problem.

Same with this - Locking the doors might have been a solution to stopping this guy (And I don't think it would have been) but it was not the cause. The cause was the white supremacist culture that is America and how they let Rittenhouse walk because they then made it open season.

Look - Churches, Convenience stores, Grocery stores, Concerts, Nightclubs, Bars, Ball games, Subways, City parks, Airports? They will always find someone to kill.

People say America loves it guns more than children. It’s not that they love guns more than children, it’s that they love themselves more than children. Or more specifically, they love their fragile ego more than children. It makes them feel manly to own a weapon of war and pretend to be a man.

So the LGBT crowd along with libs and the media push dudes with dicks wearing dresses and blue hair reading bed time stories to 5 year olds and they wonder why these kids are all screwed up a few years later and go out and kill 20-30-40 people. We didn't have these abominations 30 years ago and we didn't have mass gun shootings. Keep up this depravity and watch this continue to spiral deeper and deeper. Has nothing to do with guns.

Again. Your missing the point

If you couldn't swim and you're in a boat in the middle of a river, far from shore, and I throw you over and you died drowning - Would it be right for me to say ,He died because he never took the time to learn how how to swim.”

No. The answer is that you died because you was pushed.

Any other answer is dealing only with secondary circumstances. Knowing how to swim might have been a solution to your problem, once you was in the water, but not knowing how to swim was not the cause of his problem.

Same with this - Locking the doors might have been a solution to stopping this guy (And I don't think it would have been) but it was not the cause. The cause was the white supremacist culture that is America and how they let Rittenhouse walk because they then made it open season.

Look - Churches, Convenience stores, Grocery stores, Concerts, Nightclubs, Bars, Ball games, Subways, City parks, Airports? They will always find someone to kill.

People say America loves it guns more than children. It’s not that they love guns more than children, it’s that they love themselves more than children. Or more specifically, they love their fragile ego more than children. It makes them feel manly to own a weapon of war and pretend to be a man.
No he died because he knew he didn't know how to swim and didn't bother to wear a flotation vest.

And your last line is ridiculous.

I'm surprised you didn't start talking about penis size too.

And you know what?

People kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people.

That fact is as reliable as gravity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back