Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

He copied the Sandy Hook shooter’s blueprint. He killed his guardian (grandma) before shooting up the school

AR-15 is a rifle patent name/style with AR being an abbreviation of Armalite.

Semi automatic weapons only shoot in two capacities when you pull the trigger:

Single round (round is a bullet)

Triple round burst max

He must have either been a REALLY good marksman or around those babies for a long time to do so much damage.

Link?

Portugese and Spanish: habitational name from any of the towns called Ramos, in Portugal and Spain. Portuguese and Spanish: from the plural of ramo 'branch' (Latin ramus), a topographic name for someone who lived in a thickly wooded area.
Hispanic people lived in Texas before it was a part of the US. Before Texans fought for the right to keep slavery.Where wll you send them to ?

Hey...give them a break...this is anti-gun fanatic christmas........they look for these school shootings because they are their best way to try to stampede uninformed Americans into giving up their legal guns...

Oh, realistically, I doubt that. The National Rampage Association will protect the right of Second Amendment Enthusiasts to shoot up our schools, theaters, and shopping malls, just like the Founding Slave Rapists intended.

Stop deflecting liar! No one but an imbecile leaves a gun on a table in a room full of kids, except maybe you. Your desperation is palpable.

The kind of imbecile who wants to own a gun and carry it around is the kind of imbecile who would leave it out around kids.

He copied the Sandy Hook shooter’s blueprint. He killed his guardian (grandma) before shooting up the school

Triple round burst max

He must have either been a REALLY good marksman or around those babies for a long time to do so much damage.
Yes and this school didn;t learn that locking the fucking doors would have prevented this shooting just as it would have Sandy Hook

Oh, realistically, I doubt that. The National Rampage Association will protect the right of Second Amendment Enthusiasts to shoot up our schools, theaters, and shopping malls, just like the Founding Slave Rapists intended.

The kind of imbecile who wants to own a gun and carry it around is the kind of imbecile who would leave it out around kids.
WHat kind of imbecile doesn't lock the doors of a school?

Nothing but lies from you butchers.

At big Texas mosques, they expect shootings and have armed security and shit like that. They have bullet proof glass.

WHY has it not become the norm to do the same for all schools???

They don't have the military resources for USA kids but they have it for ukraine kids though.

I told you. After whites let Rittenhouse go free ...this is what would happen. U'll gave mass shooters free reign

Not so fuckin funny now is it ?

This country insists on being sitting ducks to anyone who wants to do a mass shooting. NOTHING will be done.

Im going to the shops now. Then I have to go to the bank. I will stop for a coffee in town before coming home.
I wont need a gun to do any of this and I wont see anybody with a gun either.
I have to go past the local school where none of the teachers are packing. What is wrong with these people ?
You do not need to live a life in fear.

You need to make sure that kids like that can't their hands on a gun.

You said there had been 3 public shootings this year. There have been three large public shootings with more than 10 victims, just this MONTH. Mass shootings in malls, and outside night clubs have become so common that unless the body count is really high, they don't even make the national news coverages.

All the betas have guns and are trying to prove how tough they are, and people get hurt.

Happiness is a warm gun, bang, bang, shoot, shoot.

Wrong......you are mixing gang shootings with mass public shootings...which you have to do because mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events.....

If you shitheads would stop covering these mass public shootings like the Oscars of crime....24/7 coverage, then the nuts who see these as a way to gain fame, would stop doing them.....

Can you tell me what the other over 20 million AR-15 rifles were doing yesterday?

Do you understand that more kids die each year in car accidents than mass public shootings........do you want to ban cars? I mean, if you are really concerned about dead kids instead of just wanting to ban guns....?

Can ppl stop talking about arming teachers and hiring police to patrol schools? It doesn’t work.

Im going to the shops now. Then I have to go to the bank. I will stop for a coffee in town before coming home.
I have to go past the local school where none of the teachers are packing. What is wrong with these people ?

We don't live in fear........after you get robbed once, then you will live in fear...because you won't be able to stop the next one........and that will always be in your mind after the first time......

I don't either.

But at least I have the freedom to make that choice

Triple round burst max

Raised by grandma. No dad in the picture I'm guessing. There's one hint at our societal problems

Good you're happy in the UK which is gun free. STAY THERE. And leave us alone

1653473455007.png

Forum List

Back