Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Let's see. they are out in the open and more than one person is shot... that's a mass shooting.

I mean, it's no big deal to you, it's just the darkies...

You leave out that the murder rate started going back up again after 2015, after maximum gun saturation... gee, I wonder why that is, Dick Tiny?

Nope….2015 is when the crime rates went up…why?

1) The democrat party declared war on the police…to the point the police stopped pro-active police work….they stopped confronting known criminals and retreated to their cars, only responding to 911 calls……and they quit or retired in vast numbers…..

the criminals know this….

2) Democrat judges, prosecutors, and politicians decide that criminals were victims, and decided to release them from jail and prison no matter how many times they were arrested for gun crimes……..

These two actions which started in 2015 launched the new increase in violence after 27 years of gun murder and gun crime going down..,,,,

No….this is why you are stupid…,

gang members shooting at gang members is a different crime from an individual walking into a public place to murder strangers….

What it suddenly becomes less bad if they know each other? "Hey, it's okay I know that guy!!!! AAAACCCCKKK!!!!"

The solution to gang violence is to arrest and keep them locked up…..they have long histories of crime and violence so when you catch them you should be able to lock them up…until the democrat party judges and prosecutors let them out of jail and prison…..over and over again….

We lock up 2 million people in this country... locking people up doesn't work.

CNN just had a crazy lawyer on for 10 minutes who talked more about Scott Peterson (his client) than the death of the children in Texas.

Uziyah Garcia is remembered by his grandfather Manny Renfro as “the sweetest little boy that I’ve ever known.", via PBS

i bet he was targeted for his good looks, as the criminal who did this was one ugly m'f'er

I feel for this guy somewhat. It was terrifying i'm sure. All the children in his classroom were killed. He only took two shots to the arm but he survived, I have some questions about that.

He says. He will never forgive the uvalde police.

It is my opinion that the police involved had better resign their positions and move elsewhere.

I feel for this guy somewhat. It was terrifying i'm sure. All the children in his classroom were killed. He only took two shots to the arm but he survived, I have some questions about that.

He says. He will never forgive the uvalde police.

It is my opinion that the police involved had better resign their positions and move elsewhere.

That was the teacher in the class where the kid's got slaughtered ? Yes I'd say that that is very strange that he took two bullet's to the arm(s), while the rest of his kid's were slaughtered...., Wow ....

1654661195214.png

WELL THAT IS INTERESTING. Wonder how many of these shooters had the vaxx...and now the weasel fauci and big pharma want to jab our kids with this mess.

Reading up on this stuff. NOT good.

Ok. Red flag laws.

Take guns away from people before they have done anything wrong if there is a reason to believe they might be dangerous according to some bipartisan committee.

Cornyn warns gun safety framework may have to be slimmed down​

Sen. John Cornyn (Texas), the lead Republican negotiator of a bipartisan gun safety framework, said Wednesday that some issues still need to be ironed out and warned the package may have to be slimmed down in order to get a bill passed.
4th amendment.....LOL
He said one issue that has to be ironed out is whether to provide money to states that do not have red flag laws to take guns away from people deemed dangerous to the community but have other crisis intervention programs to prevent such people from possessing firearms.

Cornyn warns gun safety framework may have to be slimmed down

Forum List

Back