Active shooter on Long Island

Meh - Zimmy should have stayed in his car as he was instructed by 911 instead of stalking the kid.
Why do you defend creeps who post naked pics of their ex girlfriend on social media?

And the girl who gets raped after a night at a bar should have stayed home... Like Zimmerman, she had it coming.

Wow sure are a lot of shootings since the stuttering fuck was elected. Seems to be one every other day.

Exactly!

They need shootings....the want to ban guns.... erase the Second Amendment, you see? they are hoping that will do it! one shooting after another....

But it won't do it, thanks God, America knows exactly what they are doing and America won't allow them to get away with it.

IMO he had no business following anyone. he had no authority to stop anyone, no authority to question anyone.

I know that where I grew up if some dude was following me for blocks in a car then got out and foll,owed me I would assume that asshole meant to do me harm
With that statement, I can't help but wonder why you're here. Turn your computer off, stick your had back in the sand, and take what life gives you and don't get involved. Then again, posting on the Internet isn't really getting involved so you're living up to your own words.

And Zimmerman is a a wife beating asshole.

You've already made it clear that you don't believe that people who commit crimes have the right to protect themselves or their families from violent attack. Now you're making that retroactive - if you ever commit a crime then all those times in the past where you defended yourself are also now additional crimes..

The cop said we don't need you to do that

That is a far cry from telling him not to follow. If a man dates a woman and he has sex with her and she says, "I don't need you to do that," does she get to claim rape because she told him no?

Let's start universal gun elimination the easy way.

First with disarming those who can be forbidden guns entirely with absolutely NO Constitutional issue:

1. All police.
2. All military.

Give that a year and then contemplate the next step. If you survive.

Zimmerman wan't playing cop
The fuck he wasn't

Are all neighborhood watches playing cop? Is everyone who checks on suspicious behavior in their neighborhood playing cop? That's an absurd view. Cops almost never stop crimes. Concerned citizens stop them all the time. You call a cop when you need a police report. You don't call a cop to stop a crime.

My sense of responsibility as a concealed weapon permit holder is just different than yours.

Wow. You really are a subject instead of a citizen.

Your sense of responsibility as a person with the King's permission to carry a gun? Had the King not conferred that great gift and responsibility on you, would your sense of responsibility be different? You want to live up to that great trust that your government has bestowed upon you to show them how grateful you are that they trusted you with such power?

My sense of responsibility did not change one bit when I got gifted with the privilege to exercise my God-given, constitutionally protected, right to bear arms. I was already responsible in my behavior and my certificate of government permission changed nothing.

Apparently my sense of responsibility before I got my CCW was just different than yours.

Meh - Zimmy should have stayed in his car as he was instructed by 911 instead of stalking the kid.
Why do you defend creeps who post naked pics of their ex girlfriend on social media?

And the girl who gets raped after a night at a bar should have stayed home... Like Zimmerman, she had it coming.

And how does that horrific analogy make one damn bit of sense :confused-84:

The fuck he wasn't

Are all neighborhood watches playing cop? Is everyone who checks on suspicious behavior in their neighborhood playing cop? That's an absurd view. Cops almost never stop crimes. Concerned citizens stop them all the time. You call a cop when you need a police report. You don't call a cop to stop a crime.

Incorrect Skippy - As neighborhood watch cap I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a white kid cruising through our neighborhood in Boise in 2017 checking for unlocked cars. Called cops and they were there in less than two minutes lights flashing and kids hands in the air. If I'd grabbed my Glock and tried to intervene it could have gone very badly. Turns out he had gun from the unlocked truck of my neighbor.

And how does that horrific analogy make one damn bit of sense :confused-84:

It 's quite analogous to the claim that Zimmerman had it coming. Zimmerman had turned away when the dispatcher said they didn't need him. But his actions up to that time meant he had it coming and, according to some, Martin was justified in hunting him down and harming him even though Zimmerman had done nothing to Martin and, in fact, had turned away.

If one's lawful actions justify an unlawful attack then the rape analogy is quite accurate.

The fuck he wasn't

Incorrect Skippy - As neighborhood watch cap I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a white kid cruising through our neighborhood in Boise in 2017 checking for unlocked cars. Called cops and they were there in less than two minutes lights flashing and kids hands in the air. If I'd grabbed my Glock and tried to intervene it could have gone very badly. Turns out he had gun from the unlocked truck of my neighbor.

Zimmerman didn't intervene. He followed at a safe distance and reported Martin's location to the dispatcher.

I'm glad, though, you had such great success with your local police. I called the police once for a car breakin and it took them most of an hour to respond. Other's have not been so lucky as you or even me:

You call the police to take a report, not to stop a crime. Stories like this one are extremely rare:

The fuck he wasn't

Zimmerman didn't intervene. He followed at a safe distance and reported Martin's location to the dispatcher.

I'm glad, though, you had such great success with your local police. I called the police once for a car breakin and it took them most of an hour to respond. Other's have not been so lucky as you or even me:

You call the police to take a report, not to stop a crime. Stories like this one are extremely rare:

ENOUGH TROLL Start a thread on Zimmerman if you want. Here it's a distraction and a violation

Zimmy stalked a black kid wearing a hoodie in the rain armed with Skittles and a can of Arizona Ice Tea after he was told not to by dispatch. He attempted to be a badass, got his ass kicked and responded with unnecessary deadly force.

Admittedly I was lucky getting such a quick response. There likely was a cop who happened to be a mile or two away. But should I have pulled a Zimmy, confronted the dude with my Glock at 2 AM and possibly been shot with my neighbor's pistol (loaded btw) :confused-84:

As for the sad story of Columbus knife situation, that cop won't be charged nor do I think he should. Four shots is questionable, but he had a duty to protect the other girl and under stress he fucked up.

These things happen with cops and sometimes the outcome is not good. There have been bad outcomes with citizen interventions as well. That doesn't mean that most cops aren't good people doing their level best to Protect & Serve.

Last edited:
ENOUGH TROLL Start a thread on Zimmerman if you want. Here it's a distraction and a violation

Yeah I agree and am guilty for entertaining the Zimmerman BS also at this point.
NO end to THAT debate.
But sometimes threads take inevitable twists and turns. ;)

Forum List

Back