Active shooter on Long Island

Zimmerman wan't playing cop
The fuck he wasn't

He didn't touch martin, he didn't talk to martin, he didn't close the distance with martin, he didn't try to detain martin, he didn't try to subdue martin.

He called 911 and asked for the police...

Yes......that is your definition of playing cop...

And you are a fucking moron....

You know I've had my CCW permit for 30 years now and I never once deluded myself that I was a cop.

Zimmerman was just a doughy wannabe cop and we already have enough doughy cops so we don't need wannabes

And?

Zimmerman simply called 911...you ever do that?

No he got out of his car and followed a person the cops told him not to follow. And no I have never called 911 and I have never driven around my neighborhood pretending to be a cop

They didn't tell him not to follow martin. Zimmerman wan't playing cop....he didn't interact with martin, didn't talk to martin, didn't close the distance with martin, didn't touch martin.

He called 911, followed martin from a distance and then returned to his car....at that point martin violently attacked him.

The hell they didn't.

Listen to the audio that was posted here.

The cop said are you following him

Zimmerman said yes

The cop said we don't need you to do that

First, it wasn't a cop....it was a 911 dispatcher, they are not cops. And I already posted that 911 told him he didn't have to follow martin...

And guess what....he fucking stopped, turned around, and went back to his car.......

that is when martin ran at high speed to get into position to ambush him as he was returning to the parking lot to wait for the police...

Biden was correct - We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
When are we going to start cracking down on the blacks...

This guy was black...the shooter in Austin was black.....Since Biden has been in office; blacks are out of control and need to be put in check, ASAP

Why? You love this stuff, and so does Joe Biden.
^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

Black folks like myself denounce all mass shootings ..period...full stop...

...and we will not be referring to this guy as a kid or someone having a bad day...
So you just denounce mass shootings?

Why not denounce all shootings?

Why is it so much worse that a couple people get killed in close proximity to each other than if a couple people get murdered in different places?
Because all shootings shouldn't be denounced........duh....
So when one guy gets shot it doesn't matter right?
No, all shootings don't qualify as bad because some shootings are deserved....

Or do you not believe in the "good guy" with a gun theory?

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero and also will be a future Senator because he was a good guy with a gun and thus his shooting was good....same as George Zimmerman....

Self defense isn't a crime I didn't think I needed to stipulate that.

I might have my differences with Zimmerman. IMO he instigated the situation. Rittenhouse was breaking state gun laws.

Zimmerman didn't instigate anything.....martin violently attacked him.

some guy in a car following me for blocks then getting out of his car and chasing me can be considered a threat to my safety.

You didn't follow the trial...did you? Zimmerman didn't chase martin and martin was free and clear when he entered the complex......Zimmerman was walking back to his car when martin.....yes, martin, circled back and attacked zimmerman.....Zimmerman was on the phone with 911 the whole time before he started walking back to his car to meet with the police.....martin told his friend on the phone some homo was following him, then almost back at his fathers townhouse, he turned around, circled back and ambushed Zimmerman...

Martin started it, not zimmerman.
I disagree.

When you are armed you should act more responsibly and you should follow the directions of the police when they tell you not to chase people.

He didn't chase him he was calmly following him to find out where he was because the police were on the way and he wanted to direct them to martin....then, when 911 told him he didn't have to do that....he stopped, and started walking back to his car.....

It was at this point, when no contact had been made between the two, and zimmerman had completely lost sight of martin, that martin doubled back, mere yards away from his fathers townhome......set up in the dark, and then savagely attacked zimmerman.......

this was all on martin.

IMO he had no business following anyone. he had no authority to stop anyone, no authority to question anyone.

I know that where I grew up if some dude was following me for blocks in a car then got out and foll,owed me I would assume that asshole meant to do me harm

He didn't stop anyone, he didn't question anyone.....what part of that is too hard for you to understand.......he was following martin to report his location to the police who were on the way......he was on the phone with 911 the whole time.....

And, considering he never had contact with martin, never closed the distance with martin, lost sight of martin and was heading in the completely opposite direction of martin.......how the fuck would you think he meant you harm?

My point was that he had no authority whatsoever.

A dude pacing me for blocks in a car then getting out to follow me was a threat where I grew up. And if he lost sight he first had to have him in sight. So he was obviously following closely enough to have sight of him.

He should have listened to the cop that told him not to follow he didn't.

If he would have minded his own fucking business nothing would have happened.

If martin wasn't a thug in training, a homophobe, and a violent asshole, he wouldn't be dead today.........

And Zimmerman is a fucking racist and wife abuser so what's your point?

Martin was a violent thug.....and a homophobe. Who was violent and willing to attack someone for no other reason than he could.........
And Zimmerman is a a wife beating asshole.

And? Was he married to martin?

Not relevant to the situation.......

It's character issue. Martin being a homophobe is irrelevant to the situation too

No....it isn't....it goes to motive as to why he may have attacked, violently, zimmerman.

They didn't tell him not to follow martin. Zimmerman wan't playing cop....he didn't interact with martin, didn't talk to martin, didn't close the distance with martin, didn't touch martin.

He called 911, followed martin from a distance and then returned to his car....at that point martin violently attacked him.

WTF - Did you not listen to the recording I posted?

Dispatch: Are you following him?
Zimmy: Mmm Hmmm
Dispatch: Well, we don't need you to do that.

Dude, Zimmy was TOTALLY a wannabe cop who was rejected - Likely his lies and the chip on his shoulder.
He also attacked a cop in a bar prior to murdering the child. Daddy, being an influential State Supreme Court Judge got him out of that one.
Reminds me a little of Matt Gaetz :)

You know I've had my CCW permit for 30 years now and I never once deluded myself that I was a cop.

Zimmerman was just a doughy wannabe cop and we already have enough doughy cops so we don't need wannabes

And?

Zimmerman simply called 911...you ever do that?

No he got out of his car and followed a person the cops told him not to follow. And no I have never called 911 and I have never driven around my neighborhood pretending to be a cop

The hell they didn't.

Listen to the audio that was posted here.

The cop said are you following him

Zimmerman said yes

The cop said we don't need you to do that

First, it wasn't a cop....it was a 911 dispatcher, they are not cops. And I already posted that 911 told him he didn't have to follow martin...

And guess what....he fucking stopped, turned around, and went back to his car.......

that is when martin ran at high speed to get into position to ambush him as he was returning to the parking lot to wait for the police...
Still an agent for the cops

Like I said I'm not going to agree with you on this.

My sense of responsibility as a concealed weapon permit holder is just different than yours.

And I already posted that 911 told him he didn't have to follow martin...

No, I posted it - YOU on the other hand IGNORED it.

Dude, Zimmy was TOTALLY a wannabe cop who was rejected - Likely his lies and the chip on his shoulder.
He also attacked a cop in a bar prior to murdering the child. Daddy, being an influential State Supreme Court Judge got him out of that one.

I told you he attacked because he was threatened by the guy who was following him in a car for blocks who then got out of his car to follow him on foot.

I told you he attacked because he was threatened by the guy who was following him in a car for blocks who then got out of his car to follow him on foot.

I was replying to 2aguy but yea thanks I get that. But again, Zimmy's accounting of what happened is in no way credible. However, I'd have liked you to have been on that jury. Sadly, there was an overzealous AG who overcharged and a couple of dunces running the prosecution.

No....he wasn't.....what part of he lost zimmerman in the complex, that means they didn't see each other, and that he was yards away from his fathers townhome do you not fucking understand?

Zimmerman was no where near him when he turned around to go back to the parking lot......there was no contact, there was no talk...there was no interaction, they were completely separate from each other, and didn't see each other when zimmerman stopped, turned around, and headed in the other fucking direction...

How much of "not a threat," does it take for you to understand there was no threat from zimmerman?

I was replying to 2aguy but yea thanks I get that. But again, Zimmy's accounting of what happened is in no way credible. However, I'd have liked you to have been on that jury. Sadly, there was an overzealous AG who overcharged and a couple of dunces running the prosecution.
I'm of the mind that if a person is carrying a concealed weapon and he inserts himself into a situation that he is responsible if that situation escalates.

It's a heavy responsibility to carry a concealed firearm and even though I believe it is my right I treat it as such

It isn't just zimmerman you dumb fuck........the testimony from the friend who was on the phone with martin stated martin said he lost zimmerman and was almost home......then he called zimmerman a homophobic name ....

You have no idea what you are talking about.

No....he wasn't.....what part of he lost zimmerman in the complex, that means they didn't see each other, and that he was yards away from his fathers townhome do you not fucking understand?

Zimmerman was no where near him when he turned around to go back to the parking lot......there was no contact, there was no talk...there was no interaction, they were completely separate from each other, and didn't see each other when zimmerman stopped, turned around, and headed in the other fucking direction...

How much of "not a threat," does it take for you to understand there was no threat from zimmerman?
Look I'm done.

We are never going to agree so at this point it's a waste of time.

Like I said I just have a different understanding of the the responsibility that I incur when carrying a concealed weapon

I'm of the mind that if a person is carrying a concealed weapon and he inserts himself into a situation that he is responsible if that situation escalates.

It's a heavy responsibility to carry a concealed firearm and even though I believe it is my right I treat it as such

How is he responsible if he has no physical or visual contact with an individual, and is heading in the exact opposite direction from the location of that individual....

do you understand how dumb your argument is?

Look I'm done.

We are never going to agree so at this point it's a waste of time.

Like I said I just have a different understanding of the the responsibility that I incur when carrying a concealed weapon

Yes....the actual facts of the case do not support what you believe.......go away now.

How is he responsible if he has no physical or visual contact with an individual, and is heading in the exact opposite direction from the location of that individual....

He had to have had visual contact if he was following the guy in his car.

Like I said he inserted himself into a situation that an agent of the police told him to stay out of. He decided to play cop.

He had to have had visual contact if he was following the guy in his car.

Like I said he inserted himself into a situation that an agent of the police told him to stay out of. He decided to play cop.

One, he was sitting in his car and he wasn't moving...he saw martin walking in the neighborhood in the rain......wandering around.

Now you change the dispatch operator into an "agent of police." You don't have a leg to stand on, but keep trying......

Zimmermand did not touch martin, did not talk to martin, did not interact with martin in any way......he could no longer see martin or where he was when the 911 operator......stated he did not need to follow martin to show the police where he went......zimmerman told the dispatcher he would meet the police back at his car in the parking lot.....in the exact opposite direction that martin was going...

There is no more way he could have not been acting like a cop than zimmerman acted that night.......

martin did act like a homophobic thug.....who, having lost total sight of zimmerman, ran back to get ahead of zimmerman, set up an ambush and then violently attacked zimmerman...

He was acting in complete and total respects as a violent, out of control thug...

One, he was sitting in his car and he wasn't moving...he saw martin walking in the neighborhood in the rain......wandering around.

Now you change the dispatch operator into an "agent of police." You don't have a leg to stand on, but keep trying......

Zimmermand did not touch martin, did not talk to martin, did not interact with martin in any way......he could no longer see martin or where he was when the 911 operator......stated he did not need to follow martin to show the police where he went......zimmerman told the dispatcher he would meet the police back at his car in the parking lot.....in the exact opposite direction that martin was going...

There is no more way he could have not been acting like a cop than zimmerman acted that night.......

martin did act like a homophobic thug.....who, having lost total sight of zimmerman, ran back to get ahead of zimmerman, set up an ambush and then violently attacked zimmerman...

He was acting in complete and total respects as a violent, out of control thug...

Yes of course - According to Zimmy :rolleyes-41:

Self defense isn't a crime I didn't think I needed to stipulate that.

I might have my differences with Zimmerman. IMO he instigated the situation. Rittenhouse was breaking state gun laws.

Children use guns all the time in self-defense. The law that prevents a juvenile from defending himself is unconstitutional. The courts have, up to now, ruled that the law in 1789 would have prevented juveniles from owning guns but they can't back it up. Many, many, under the age of 18 fought in the Revolutionary War and served in the militias. The militia is defined in current US law as:

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
(a)
The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1)

the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Even the left, claiming that the right to bear arms comes from the militia clause, cannot therefore reasonably argue that the law in the Founders' era would have forbidden a 17 year old from having a gun. The Wisconsin law is, therefore, unconstitutional.

New Topics

Forum List

Back