Active shooter on Long Island

Biden was correct - We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
When are we going to start cracking down on the blacks...

This guy was black...the shooter in Austin was black.....Since Biden has been in office; blacks are out of control and need to be put in check, ASAP

Why? You love this stuff, and so does Joe Biden.
^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

Black folks like myself denounce all mass shootings ..period...full stop...

...and we will not be referring to this guy as a kid or someone having a bad day...
So you just denounce mass shootings?

Why not denounce all shootings?

Why is it so much worse that a couple people get killed in close proximity to each other than if a couple people get murdered in different places?
Because all shootings shouldn't be denounced........duh....

Perp ID'd. USMB racists will be happy to hear he is black. :icon_rolleyes:

But were he white to the glee of the blue checkmark brigade on Twitter, that would not make them racist?
Why are some folks so fragile about this??

If a white guy killed a couple of his co-workers; there would be no reason in and of itself to believe he did it because he was racist......

However, if a white guy or anyone else decides shooting a bunch of Jews at a synagogue or hispanics at a walmart and then left some manifesto ranting about it.....chances are...that person was racist...

But you don't just want universal background checks do you?

Ahhh - are we headed into the "slippery slope" narrative?
Me, I'd be real happy with that and a national red flag policy.
For instance - One of the most recent creeps had his shotgun taken because his Mom was alarmed, yet was able to go out and buy two ARs the following year.
We'll never take the tens of millions of assault-style weapons with high capacity mags off the street.
But we CAN keep a guy who's Mom ratted him out from buying again until they pass a full psychological evaluation AFTER reaching age 25.
And we can certainly take guns away from anyone who's spouse has had a restraining order approved.

Dipshit..........the FBI interviewed him......they released him......dittos with any number of other shooters the police and the medical community knew about and did nothing about.......

Meanwhile, you harras normal people who own guns for self defense, hunting and sport...who didn't use their guns for any crime.

For instance - One of the most recent creeps had his shotgun taken because his Mom was alarmed, yet was able to go out and buy two ARs the following year.
We'll never take the tens of millions of assault-style weapons with high capacity mags off the street.
But we CAN keep a guy who's Mom ratted him out from buying again until they pass a full psychological evaluation AFTER reaching age 25.
And we can certainly take guns away from anyone who's spouse has had a restraining order approved.

Dipshit..........the FBI interviewed him......they released him......dittos with any number of other shooters the police and the medical community knew about and did nothing about.......

Meanwhile, you harras normal people who own guns for self defense, hunting and sport...who didn't use their guns for any crime.
So you support the corrupt FBI taking this guy's guns even tho he did not commit a crime??

Are lefties going to say "Biden was right" when Russia invades Ukraine or the mass of illegals storms the border or there is complete anarchy in the streets? Where the hell is he anyway?

Are lefties going to say "Biden was right" when Russia invades Ukraine or the mass of illegals storms the border or there is complete anarchy in the streets? Where the hell is he anyway?
I will not send a single US soldier to shed blood for Ukraine.....

And xenophobic cucks have been fearmongering about "illegal storms" for decades......

But you know what those xenophobic cucks don't do??

Demand that the folks who hire illegals be thrown in the same cages they love to see brown people put in...

Suspect still at large.

This guy was black...the shooter in Austin was black.....Since Biden has been in office; blacks are out of control and need to be put in check, ASAP

^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

...and we will not be referring to this guy as a kid or someone having a bad day...

Why is it so much worse that a couple people get killed in close proximity to each other than if a couple people get murdered in different places?
So when one guy gets shot it doesn't matter right?

I will not send a single US soldier to shed blood for Ukraine.....

And xenophobic cucks have been fearmongering about "illegal storms" for decades......

But you know what those xenophobic cucks don't do??

Demand that the folks who hire illegals be thrown in the same cages they love to see brown people put in...

First off, the cages were built by Obama/Biden. It is the left who loves seeing brown people in cages. Trump emptied the cages and then Biden rebuilt them and crammed in brown children at literally thousands of percent of capacity.

And only the Republican Branch of the Democrat Party agree with the Democrats about allowing illegal immigrants so they, like their Democrat masters, can keep their lawns mowed and fancy hotel rooms clean. Conservatives, on the other hand, have long called for implementation of eVerify and for jailing employers who hire illegal aliens.

Suspect still at large.
Does Long Island have the 'No Cash Bail'?
Suspect still at large.
Does Long Island have the 'No Cash Bail'?

Yes....A Democrat Governor in charge.

Man charged with attacking undercover Asian NYPD cop released without bail

There are so few of them, it's not even worth doing. The vast majority of shootings in this country are perpetrated by people like you.
by Men??

That makes 2 of us...altho I have my skepticism on if you are a man or not...

So when are we gonna start cracking down on men then?

You enable the problem when you deny it. You're part of the problem.

Suspect still at large.

See post 24.

So you support the corrupt FBI taking this guy's guns even tho he did not commit a crime??

Nope.......I think if this guy was a threat the local cops should have gone to a judge and had the guy committed.....

How is anyone supposed to feel like we're serious about doing something about this until we talk about useless gestures that take away person liberties?

Suspect still at large.

Typical day in a blue city. This is what you people want.
Blue city? Long Island?

Yes. You didn't know? The governor, mayor and virtually the entire city council (46-3) are DemoKKKrats. Which, of course, explains the crime, misery, and racism endemic to blue cities everywhere.
You have obviously never been to Long Island. And it is not a city.

Nope.......I think if this guy was a threat the local cops should have gone to a judge and had the guy committed.....
That means anyone can claim someone is a threat and the Deep state judges (the same judges that denied Trump justice as it relates to election fraud) will be able to take away that person's guns....that is basically Communism and stuff

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

No, all shootings don't qualify as bad because some shootings are deserved....

Or do you not believe in the "good guy" with a gun theory?

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero and also will be a future Senator because he was a good guy with a gun and thus his shooting was good....same as George Zimmerman....

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

No, all shootings don't qualify as bad because some shootings are deserved....

Or do you not believe in the "good guy" with a gun theory?

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero and also will be a future Senator because he was a good guy with a gun and thus his shooting was good....same as George Zimmerman....

Self defense isn't a crime I didn't think I needed to stipulate that.

I might have my differences with Zimmerman. IMO he instigated the situation. Rittenhouse was breaking state gun laws.

Forum List

Back