Active shooter on Long Island

Wow sure are a lot of shootings since the stuttering fuck was elected. Seems to be one every other day.
Only the stupidest of the stupid will blame Biden. You people forget that we are just back to pre Pandemic "Normal"
Wow sure are a lot of shootings since the stuttering fuck was elected. Seems to be one every other day.
Only the stupidest of the stupid will blame Biden. You people forget that we are just back to pre Pandemic "Normal"
No, we don't forget anything as we have actual brains....your excuse?

We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
Watching the consequences of the moral collapse of this nation IS sad. If DC tries to get heavy-handed on 2A, it will be one HELL of a lot sadder for a huge number of people. That's the thing with the anti-gun types. They go all sad and somber over criminal behavior in CERTAIN areas and situations but totally ignore other instances that don't fit their narrative. What's worse, they'd cheerfully watch thousands being killed, maimed or imprisoned due to the government trying to confiscate weapons, while they cry over a few hundred a year out of a population of 330 million. It's political bullshyte and they will find, to their cost, that 2A is a line they won't cross just by stealing an election. They will have to have skin in the game for that little perfidy.

No one is interested in grabbin' yer guns ESDRA. I'm a gun owner. It is a FACT that 90% of Americans favor Universal BG and that includes around 70% of NRA members who don't want to see private sellers selling criminals and kooks at gun shows without a check. Last I saw, 67% favor a national red flag policy.

I'm willing to admit that both sides manipulate facts to promote their narrative. But why is it that at present, EVERY congressional Republican is on the wrong side of nearly every issue as evidenced by poll averages?
But you don't just want universal background checks do you?

Biden was correct - We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
I say we start following the money. Terrorist families are paid in Islamic countries. Maybe something like that is going on here. There are just too many shootings all of a sudden. Remember taking someone's life means nothing to those who are in power now.

Suspect still at large.
I say we start following the money. Terrorist families are paid in Islamic countries. Maybe something like that is going on here. There are just too many shootings all of a sudden. Remember taking someone's life means nothing to those who are in power now.

Yes apparently this is the new talking point: "All of a sudden" -
Sorry dude, but this BS has been going on for many years, including under Dear Leader!

Suspect still at large.

Sorry dude, but this BS has been going on for many years, including under Dear Leader!
No matter how you want to slice it so called mass shootings account for 1% or less of all murders.

Suspect still at large.

It still has 0 to do with law abiding gun owners and the right to own and bear arms. There will always be criminals. One is in the WH right now.

Suspect still at large.

It still has 0 to do with law abiding gun owners and the right to own and bear arms. There will always be criminals. One is in the WH right now.

"False Flag Fatigue". You heard it here first!

Suspect still at large.

I'm trying to remember when we in this country decided to blame millions of innocent people for the crimes of a few people.

There are indications he’s a convert to Islam from Police records.
I don’t know yet if this is a fact.

Suspect still at large.

That isn't a mass shooting you idiot.......

Suspect still at large.
Mass shootings are now 3 injured/dead?

Why does it keep dropping?

Because you can't get enough false emotion if you stick to the actual definition of mass public shootings....the goal here is to stampede uninformed Americans into giving democrats the power to ban guns....so every time a gang member shoots and kills other criminals, it will now be called a "mass shooting," no matter why he shot them or how many are injured.......they have only two years to enact their agenda, so they have to push the lies hard and fast.

Suspect still at large.
Mass shootings are now 3 injured/dead?

Why does it keep dropping?

Three or more has been the criteria for quite some time William.

3 dead.....not wounded......and that was dropped by obama from 4 dead, the original total needed for a mass public shooting......

Criminal activity is not a mass public shooting.....different crimes altogether...

Ahhh - are we headed into the "slippery slope" narrative?
Me, I'd be real happy with that and a national red flag policy.
For instance - One of the most recent creeps had his shotgun taken because his Mom was alarmed, yet was able to go out and buy two ARs the following year.
We'll never take the tens of millions of assault-style weapons with high capacity mags off the street.
But we CAN keep a guy who's Mom ratted him out from buying again until they pass a full psychological evaluation AFTER reaching age 25.
And we can certainly take guns away from anyone who's spouse has had a restraining order approved.

Because you can't get enough false emotion if you stick to the actual definition of mass public shootings....the goal here is to stampede uninformed Americans into giving democrats the power to ban guns....so every time a gang member shoots and kills other criminals, it will now be called a "mass shooting," no matter why he shot them or how many are injured.......they have only two years to enact their agenda, so they have to push the lies hard and fast.

THERE you are! A little bell goes off anytime someone posts something about shootings or guns huh?
Does LaPierre pay you by the post?? :lol:

Biden was correct? Does that exonerate him from responsibility? The Feds are busy rounding up political dissidents for the crime of criminal trespass while cities are burning.

Ahhh - are we headed into the "slippery slope" narrative?
Me, I'd be real happy with that and a national red flag policy.
For instance - One of the most recent creeps had his shotgun taken because his Mom was alarmed, yet was able to go out and buy two ARs the following year.
We'll never take the tens of millions of assault-style weapons with high capacity mags off the street.
But we CAN keep a guy who's Mom ratted him out from buying again until they pass a full psychological evaluation AFTER reaching age 25.
And we can certainly take guns away from anyone who's spouse has had a restraining order approved.

Red flag laws are one of the single worst constitutional violations ever.

An accused person gets no notice of a hearing, cannot face his accusers in court, and can have his property confiscated all on the opinion of a lay person.

The denial of due process is never to be tolerated.

Biden was correct - We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day.

Maybe the "people" are trying to say something about what they think about having Bidden as their President Select. :poke:

PS: Not one serial mass shooter has ever been tied to being a republican, an NRA member nor a Trump Supporter. They're all leftists.
This one is black.

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

There are so few of them, it's not even worth doing. The vast majority of shootings in this country are perpetrated by people like you.
by Men??

That makes 2 of us...altho I have my skepticism on if you are a man or not...

So when are we gonna start cracking down on men then?

Forum List

Back