Active shooter on Long Island

Biden was correct - We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
Mass shootings are now 3 injured/dead?

Why does it keep dropping?

Three or more has been the criteria for quite some time William.

Three or more has been the criteria for quite some time William.

The number you mean is 4.

Nope - three. But I guess that depends on who's defining it.

NBC wants it to be 3, so they promote headlines.

Other sources say different.

We have three different definitions of ‘mass shooting,’ and we probably need more - The Washington Post

Suspect still at large.
When are we going to start cracking down on the blacks...

This guy was black...the shooter in Austin was black.....Since Biden has been in office; blacks are out of control and need to be put in check, ASAP

Suspect still at large.

This guy was black...the shooter in Austin was black.....Since Biden has been in office; blacks are out of control and need to be put in check, ASAP

Why? You love this stuff, and so does Joe Biden.

Suspect still at large.

What those out of control blackies need is a good knee to the neck for 9.5 minutes. Chauvin can teach every force the technique!

I agree - It's all over the place isn't it

Joe needs to learn to hold onto his schwartz and aim better! Jill is fed up wiping down the whole bathroom.

95260666946048_n.jpg

Perp ID'd. USMB racists will be happy to hear he is black. :icon_rolleyes:
It will be like it never happened by tomorrow with the msm.

Meh, doubt it my friend. Right now I'm on MSNBC and they're covering it plenty.

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexive need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

Black folks like myself denounce all mass shootings ..period...full stop...

...and we will not be referring to this guy as a kid or someone having a bad day...

Last edited:
We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
Watching the consequences of the moral collapse of this nation IS sad. If DC tries to get heavy-handed on 2A, it will be one HELL of a lot sadder for a huge number of people. That's the thing with the anti-gun types. They go all sad and somber over criminal behavior in CERTAIN areas and situations but totally ignore other instances that don't fit their narrative. What's worse, they'd cheerfully watch thousands being killed, maimed or imprisoned due to the government trying to confiscate weapons, while they cry over a few hundred a year out of a population of 330 million. It's political bullshyte and they will find, to their cost, that 2A is a line they won't cross just by stealing an election. They will have to have skin in the game for that little perfidy.

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

...and we will not be referring to this guy as a kid or someone having a bad day...

Biff, I did not know you were black. All I knew is that you write tremendous satire! ;)

Suspect still at large.

Typical day in a blue city. This is what you people want.
Blue city? Long Island?

Yes. You didn't know? The governor, mayor and virtually the entire city council (46-3) are DemoKKKrats. Which, of course, explains the crime, misery, and racism endemic to blue cities everywhere.

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

So you just denounce mass shootings?

Why not denounce all shootings?

Why is it so much worse that a couple people get killed in close proximity to each other than if a couple people get murdered in different places?

We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
Watching the consequences of the moral collapse of this nation IS sad. If DC tries to get heavy-handed on 2A, it will be one HELL of a lot sadder for a huge number of people. That's the thing with the anti-gun types. They go all sad and somber over criminal behavior in CERTAIN areas and situations but totally ignore other instances that don't fit their narrative. What's worse, they'd cheerfully watch thousands being killed, maimed or imprisoned due to the government trying to confiscate weapons, while they cry over a few hundred a year out of a population of 330 million. It's political bullshyte and they will find, to their cost, that 2A is a line they won't cross just by stealing an election. They will have to have skin in the game for that little perfidy.

No one is interested in grabbin' yer guns ESDRA. I'm a gun owner. It is a FACT that 90% of Americans favor Universal BG and that includes around 70% of NRA members who don't want to see private sellers selling criminals and kooks at gun shows without a check. Last I saw, 67% favor a national red flag policy.

I'm willing to admit that both sides manipulate facts to promote their narrative. But why is it that at present, EVERY congressional Republican is on the wrong side of nearly every issue as evidenced by poll averages?

New Topics

Forum List

Back