Active Shooter at ABQ Hospital

Apparently there was someone shot at a funeral home near the hospital. Our local news is kind of vague ( mostly because they are worthless) at any rate the victim was taken to the hospital. They locked it down and sent out run/ hide /fight alerts because there were reports of a person driving around shooting at random people. Scary because this is Downtown/ University area right next to the protest sight where lots of people are.

Last edited:
Apparently there was someone shot at a funeral home near the hospital. Our local news is kind of vague ( mostly because they are worthless) at any rate the victim was taken to the hospital. They locked it down and sent out run/ hide /fight alerts because there were reports of a person driving around shooting at random people. Scary because this is Downtown/ University area right next to the protest sight where lots of people are.

Hope they nail him very soon. these riots and left wing lunacy is going to draw all kinds of lunatics out their holes in the coming months..

Nice lie.........

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Gunfire erupted at the Strong-Thorne Mortuary during a funeral Friday morning, resulting in a non-life threatening injury, according to Gilbert Gallegos, a spokesman for the Albuquerque Police Department.

He said the victim was transported to Presbyterian Hospital and officers are with the victim. He said the hospital is on lockdown, but it is not an active shooter situation.

“We are looking for a possible offender at this point for a shooting,” Gallegos said.

Nice lie.........

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Gunfire erupted at the Strong-Thorne Mortuary during a funeral Friday morning, resulting in a non-life threatening injury, according to Gilbert Gallegos, a spokesman for the Albuquerque Police Department.

He said the victim was transported to Presbyterian Hospital and officers are with the victim. He said the hospital is on lockdown, but it is not an active shooter situation.

“We are looking for a possible offender at this point for a shooting,” Gallegos said.
How did I lie?

Nice lie.........

How did I lie?

You didn't, just reported what was known at the time is all.

What is ABQ and ALB ?? ... :dunno:
ABQ is the most common abbreviation for Albuquerque, it's nickname is Duke City. It was named for the Spanish Duke of Albuquerque in 1706. Prior to that the area was called Bosque Grande de San Francisco Xavier, there was a dusty trading post just north of what is now Albuquerque. It didn't start to become populated until the 49 California gold rush and really started to grow after the Civil War.
Sorry both are abbreviations for Albuquerque. Didn’t realize I did that.

Just go with "The 505." Those that matter will get it... lol
Or Duke City......... :thup:

Hope they nail him very soon. these riots and left wing lunacy is going to draw all kinds of lunatics out their holes in the coming months..
Do you know how freaky it is to get an active shooter alert on your cell phone knowing you know multiple people in that building?

Not something I ever want to see again.

Do you even know what an "active shooter" is?

"Active" and "passive" are the received inner-city cop slang for "male" and "female," respectively.

It is part of a strict and harshly enforced Code of Omertà used by male cops jealous of other men over street women, to justify their practice of picking up and jailing male suspects only for mass trials, unless extraordinary circumstances warrant the occasional arrest of a female for especially serious crimes.
BOP Statistics: Inmate Gender
It's called female privilege. If you don't have the pussy for the cops, you go to jail just like a man.

Nice lie.........

How did I lie?

ABQ is the most common abbreviation for Albuquerque, it's nickname is Duke City. It was named for the Spanish Duke of Albuquerque in 1706. Prior to that the area was called Bosque Grande de San Francisco Xavier, there was a dusty trading post just north of what is now Albuquerque. It didn't start to become populated until the 49 California gold rush and really started to grow after the Civil War.

Or, as my wife calls it... The Brown Town... and that has nothing to do with the people and everything to do with the paint scheme and the surrounding desert.

Nice lie.........

How did I lie?
The hospital sent out active shooter alerts that said RUN/HIDE/FIGHT. Clearly their security felt threatened.

Or, as my wife calls it... The Brown Town... and that has nothing to do with the people and everything to do with the paint scheme and the surrounding desert.
I didn’t realize how brown it was until I moved back from living in San Clemente CA for 3 years.

I didn’t realize how brown it was until I moved back from living in San Clemente CA for 3 years.
You think this is bad? Move down to El Paso or Las Cruces........ Right now quite a bit is green until you head west into the high desert, south east where the high plains mix with the upper northeast Chihuahuan Desert it's pretty green still until you get down around Carlsbad.

Forum List

Back