Acting Navy Secretary Berates USS Roosevelt Captain

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I heard a sailor say "What the Fuck?" in the background of Modly's over the ship's intercom speech to the crew. I heard it on NBC news.
Here is the speech:

‘What the f-ck?’ a sailor can be heard yelling in the background of Modly’s speech over the ship’s PA system."

Hear the sailor say "What The Fuck?" at Task and Purpose here:

Last edited:
Not a good look for Modly.
But if he supports trump, he will be fine.

Being told not to talk to the media when on a possible death ship would make me say what the fuck, as well.
The captain did not talk to the media. Someone leaked the letter he wrote to his chain of command.

I find it hilariously ironic the apprentice Secretary said the CO was stupid for doing something that could end up in the media.

The dipshits has ZERO self-awareness of his own idiocy.

He crossed the Boss and now he must pay. Now we all have to wonder at the true state of our armed forces. How many other outbreaks are being silently allowed to progress under a veil of secrecy? Oh well, there goes Trump's alleged popularity among servicemen.

This is what happens when you have a third-tier Cabinet. Trump will be putting the waterboy in the game before too long.
3rd rate. Man, oh man.
Third tier. Like colleges. Tier 1 is the top, Tier 3 is the bottom.

Modly Dick is the Trump University of Navy Secretaries.

He is Trump's third SecNav. Trump changes cabinet members and staff as often as he changes his underwear, with each iteration dumber and more obsequious than the last.

Being told not to talk to the media when on a possible death ship would make me say what the fuck, as well.
The captain did not talk to the media. Someone leaked the letter he wrote to his chain of command.

I find it hilariously ironic the apprentice Secretary said the CO was stupid for doing something that could end up in the media.

The dipshits has ZERO self-awareness of his own idiocy.
From Task and Purpose article:

"He warned sailors that under no circumstances should they talk to the media, saying all journalists are biased and they will use any information to embarrass the Navy and “to embarrass you.”

Listen to the speech to the sailors.

The U.S Navy and the military are NOT A DEMOCRACY.

This ends the lesson............now get your pom poms out and have a whine session about it.......nobody cares anymore.

This is what happens when you have a third-tier Cabinet. Trump will be putting the waterboy in the game before too long.
3rd rate. Man, oh man.
Third tier. Like colleges. Tier 1 is the top, Tier 3 is the bottom.

Modly Dick is the Trump University of Navy Secretaries.

He is Trump's third SecNav. Trump changes cabinet members and staff as often as he changes his underwear, with each iteration dumber and more obsequious than the last.
Notice how he changes the crew at the daily pressers till he gets one that may pan out. Good f'n luck with that.

Does this modly have even a shred of common decency, honor, and patriotism? The trump administration goes further down in the sewer with each passing day. Capt. Crozier is a hero and modly is a scumbag. We have to get this trash out of our government.

Does this modly have even a shred of common decency, honor, and patriotism? The trump administration goes further down in the sewer with each passing day. Capt. Crozier is a hero and modly is a scumbag. We have to get this trash out of our government.
He'll get his....one way or another, in time...he'll get his.

Sounds like some of you unemployable shitstains are self-quarantining in granny's dark basement and not having much luck impregnating her yorkie. It's going to be one tough Nov for you sad little queers....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Trump fever catch it. The guy who is in charge berates the captain because he sent a letter to the chain of command. He suppose to have know that it would have been leaked. He is then accused that the captain knew that it would be leaked.

Serious if this is the guy leading the Navy then if he was on a ship now, he be walking the plank. It sounds like the navy is embarrassed. He just made this captain a hero. He followed the chain of command by notifying his superiors of the issues aboard his ship. He was looking out for his men.

Sorry it embarrass Trump and his boys.

Sounds like some of you unemployable shitstains are self-quarantining in granny's dark basement and not having much luck impregnating her yorkie. It's going to be one tough Nov for you sad little queers....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
1586241893677.png

Modly tried to excoriate the crew after they cheered on the Captain. I can imagine the moral on board after that shit was thrown at them.

Forum List

Back