ACLU already threatening Trump

The ACLU are lawyers that can't survive in the real legal world. My husband calls them "kumbaya warriors".

So which right do you want the Groper in Chief to take away first?

The ACLU are lawyers that can't survive in the real legal world. My husband calls them "kumbaya warriors".

The real world? They're not in another dimension and the ACLU has done just fine in whatever world you consider this to be

You have your thoughts and I have mine. Bunch of social justice warriors and would get shellacked in the dog eat dog legal world. That and they get paid shit

The real world? They're not in another dimension and the ACLU has done just fine in whatever world you consider this to be

You have your thoughts and I have mine. Bunch of social justice warriors and would get shellacked in the dog eat dog legal world. That and they get paid shit

You can have your own thoughts just not your own worlds. There is only one and no opinion changes that and since they are doing well the reality doesnt match your opinion :dunno:

To expand on Tipsycatlover's post, Trump will soon be appointing a new SC justice to take Scalia's place and he has a majority in the Senate so they'll confirm. He'll probably get 2 more before the end of his first term. The ACLU will be neutered for the next 25 years or more.

You can have your own thoughts just not your own worlds. There is only one and no opinion changes that and since they are doing well the reality doesnt match your opinion :dunno:

Well if you mattered to me that may make a difference but you don't so it won't.

To expand on Tipsycatlover's post, Trump will soon be appointing a new SC justice to take Scalia's place and he has a majority in the Senate so they'll confirm. He'll probably get 2 more before the end of his first term. The ACLU will be neutered for the next 25 years or more.
I knew I couldn't hide it from you.

ACLU Already Threatening Trump Administration With Legal Action

I think we need to create a new Anti American or UnAmerican committee to investigate scum like this. I hope Trump dismantles these bastards.

So legal action is suddenly a crime? With Trump threatening legal action against all those women, and against Hillary Clinton?

Are you mentally retarded?
You bid on your candidates magazine yet cupcake? :D

You aren't very good at this. You call Trump scum and don't even know you did it.

Is it really unAmerican to not worship Trump?
It is unamerican to worship Trump.

I would have said this is just the ACLU doing its job but the letter that they sent was more of a bone toss to angry liberals, an outright threat and an attempt to solicit money than it was a statement that they are going to be there to fight Trump if he encroaches on our rights.

The letter itself was more of the same sad political showmanship that is dragging us down.

ACLU Already Threatening Trump Administration With Legal Action

I think we need to create a new Anti American or UnAmerican committee to investigate scum like this. I hope Trump dismantles these bastards.

So legal action is suddenly a crime? With Trump threatening legal action against all those women, and against Hillary Clinton?

Are you mentally retarded?
You bid on your candidates magazine yet cupcake? :D

You aren't very good at this. You call Trump scum and don't even know you did it.
Back to ignore you go cupcake.

So which right do you want the Groper in Chief to take away first?
15036508_1372541812776129_6318412836984348170_n.jpg

Forum List

Back