Acid Rain: Monster Planet

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A major negative effect of industrialization-related manmade waste is acid rain. When dangerous gases from factories and cars are released into the Earth's atmosphere, these gases mix with the water vapor in clouds and then fall back down on Earth vegetation as water-toxic vaporized acidic rain.

The problem of acid rain has been discussed, but it is still considered a normalized issue, which is unfortunate, since it is a major threat for the health of rainforests and standard vegetation. Acid rain is also harmful for normal plant-human photosynthesis-oxygen circulation cycles.

The more we talk about acid rain, the more we will realize that it is as severe and odd a consequence of industrialization mismanagement as the discussed deterioration of Earth's ozone.

Acid rain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Tinkering Think Tank

If acid rain is not real, it troubles me that there is a part of the human imagination that can dream up something as creepy and horrible as acid rain.

Even if we conceded it's a myth, why would we think of such a strange form of Earth environment/atmosphere deterioration?

At the very least, liberal talk about this issue should prompt people to consider why the possibility that manmade pollution-related acid rain could affect the way our species feels about 'industrialization labors.'

:afro:

Earth Sciences (Dartmouth College)

penguin.jpg

I agree but leftist leaders are in openly in the pay of polluters so they emphasize AGW bs.

With what "polluters" are what leftist leaders openly in the pay? And why would polluters want more emphasis drawn to AGW?

Last edited:
I agree but leftist leaders are in openly in the pay of polluters so they emphasize AGW bs.

With what "polluters" are what leftist leaders openly in the pay? And why would polluters want more emphasis drawn to AGW?

What source claims that acid rain is/was a myth?

Trending Toasty

I'd like to see the people of New Orleans, Louisiana (USA), so colorful and multi-cultural (characteristic of America), wear clear plastic raincoats.

Now that acid rain and global warming has 'normalized' our feeling of climate fluctuation and ecosystem lethargy, we can at least turn to the tried-and-true adages of fashion.

:afro:

FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992)

raincoat (2).jpg

Please explain a few points:

1) Who do you mean by "Cook"?
2) What leading leftists has Warren Buffet bankrolled?
3) By what stretch of the imagination do you term Soros and Buffet polluters? They are both nothing more than traders and arbitrageurs.

And still unanswered:

What leftist leaders have they bankrolled (I know Soros donates a great deal of money to liberal causes)?

Why would polluters want more emphasis paid to AGW?

What source claims that acid rain is/was a myth?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back