Acerbic Alyssa Milano opens up about having two abortions: "I knew I was not ready to be a parent"

Abortion1.jpg

Deaths caused by:

Alyssa Milano’s Vagina: 2

Your Guns: 0

"I'm Alyssa Milano and I've had an abortion. I control my own body," she said."

She forgot to abort her diseased leftist virus filled brain, replace it with organically grown Cauliflower.

Cauliflower: 1

Original brain: 0
===

"I still got pregnant," she said. "It was devastating. I was raised Catholic and was suddenly put in conflict with my faith — a faith I was coming to realize empowered only men to make every single decision of what was allowed and what was not allowed,” Milano said.

The “Who’s the Boss” star said she wanted to focus on her budding film career."

Her feeble acting career: 1

Catholic Church/ saved: 0

Alyssa Milano? the communist? who cares about her?

1594093936012.png

Deaths caused by:

Good!!!

Don't pollute the earth wtih your filthy idiot spawn, Alyssa. Kill those little shits!!!

Deaths caused by:

She forgot to abort her diseased leftist virus filled brain, replace it with organically grown Cauliflower.

===

"I still got pregnant," she said. "It was devastating. I was raised Catholic and was suddenly put in conflict with my faith — a faith I was coming to realize empowered only men to make every single decision of what was allowed and what was not allowed,” Milano said.

Uh, maybe if spreading her legs presented a conflict with her faith

Not to bright...birth control pills failed her once but she decided to stick with them

Frankly, I think she's full of shit

Deaths caused by:

===

She didn't have to keep the babies, she could have given them up

Deaths caused by:

Too immoral to practice abstinence

and too stupid to use birth control

Perfectly sums up every christian conservative.

Whats your moral stance on pussy grabbing?

Killing babies, born or not born, is not ethical. Promiscuity leading to pregnancy is not ethical. Grabbing crotches of others freely is not ethical. Using products costing the lives of other beings no matter what is not ethical. Godliness we should grow to would lead us from any of these and other things that are not ethical.

Forum List

Back