Ace reporter John Solomon: Boatloads more corruption info on Joe, Hunter Biden coming

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
One of the most valuable assets Americans have in Washington, D.C., today is ace investigative reporter John Solomon of The Hill.

The publication he works for is definitely in the tank for the Left, but the fact that The Hill continues to provide Solomon with a forum makes it less of a threat to our republic than, say, the BS factories at CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, the Washington Post, et al.

Through his extensive contacts, Solomon has uncovered loads of scandal related to “Spygate” — Barack Obama’s blatant attempt to help depose President Donald Trump, which Americans, using our system, chose to be our leader.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com...

----------

John should be the $1 target of Arkancide by now....hope he has protection, brings allot to the airwaves!

He is a joke. He is only an opinion writer for the hill as he was bringing the hill down, and last I read he was leaving. His side kick is Sara Carter and they are regulars on Hannity, the motor mouth.

He is a joke. He is only an opinion writer for the hill as he was bringing the hill down, and last I read he was leaving. His side kick is Sara Carter and they are regulars on Hannity, the motor mouth.
IOW, you can't handle reporters that don't coordinate with the Democrat Party.

Are you seriously telling us that on the surface you don't find anything wrong with Hunter Biden's $3,000,000 he made in a short time in a field he knew nothing about?

I know you're in the tank, but have just a little dignity.

Are you seriously telling us that on the surface you don't find anything wrong with Hunter Biden's $3,000,000 he made in a short time in a field he knew nothing about?

Hunter was paid 50,000 a month to be on their board of directors...$600k a year

But being paid for employment is not illegal, even big bucks.... just look at US CEO salaries...

You would have to prove that Hunter did something illegal, to make it a real scandal though....

And so far the Ukrainian prosecutor investigated Hunter in May 2019 for Giuliani, and he said Hunter did nothing to break Ukrainian laws.

And Joe did nothing wrong, Shokin the corrupt prosecutor that was fired because the USA, Europe, UK, IMF and world bank all requested he be booted was not criminal.... he didn't run around and brag about it because he thought he did something illegal.

I heard on the news at the time our Ethics dept looked in to it.... found no dirty quid pro quo between Hunter, his company, and Joe....

But also said, Hunter should not have taken the job merely for the APPEARANCE of impropriety that could occur.... And I agree.

But being paid for employment is not illegal, even big bucks.... just look at US CEO salaries...

You would have to prove that Hunter did something illegal, to make it a real scandal though....

And so far the Ukrainian prosecutor investigated Hunter in May 2019 for Giuliani, and he said Hunter did nothing to break Ukrainian laws.

And Joe did nothing wrong, Shokin the corrupt prosecutor that was fired because the USA, Europe, UK, IMF and world bank all requested he be booted was not criminal.... he didn't run around and brag about it because he thought he did something illegal.

I heard on the news at the time our Ethics dept looked in to it.... found no dirty quid pro quo between Hunter, his company, and Joe....

But also said, Hunter should not have taken the job merely for the APPEARANCE of impropriety that could occur.... And I agree.

Hunter did commit illegalities. He was chucked out of the navy for being a coke head. His ex old lady declared that Hunter spent a lot of money on hoes- again illegal.

By all rights, if young Master Biden was a black kid in the ghetto, he'd be in prison.

Hunter did commit illegalities. He was chucked out of the navy for being a coke head. His ex old lady declared that Hunter spent a lot of money on hoes- again illegal.

By all rights, if young Master Biden was a black kid in the ghetto, he'd be in prison.
Does any of that have to do with Trump using his position to get dirt on Hunter in the Ukraine?

also, not like Trump hasn't spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on his own "hoes" while he was married and his wife was pregnant or just delivered his child....

is this wrong for Biden's son, but not for President Trump.....?

and Hunter Biden, is not Joe Biden....

Does any of that have to do with Trump using his position to get dirt on Hunter in the Ukraine?

also, not like Trump hasn't spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on his own "hoes" while he was married and his wife was pregnant or just delivered his child....

is this wrong for Biden's son, but not for President Trump.....?

and Hunter Biden, is not Joe Biden....

Ukraine is interested in cleaning up corruption in their nation, and the fact is that the Biden Family are among the usual suspects.

Any corruption by them is pretty much fair game.

Further, President Trump is going to help our Ukrainian friends. The fact that the Biden Crime Family is attached to the ruling elite in America isn't something that concerns the President.

Um no she didn't , he just bought his girlfriends gifts. Make of it whatever you want.

So it's OK if Trump Jr, gets the same Job?

Forum List

Back