Accuser claims Antonio Brown intimidated her with texts including photos of her children

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Report: Accuser claims Antonio Brown intimidated her with texts including photos of her children

Jack Baer

Yahoo SportsSeptember 20, 2019, 12:37 AM EDT

A second woman alleging she experienced sexual misconduct from Antonio Brown emerged Monday in a lengthy story on Brown’s behavior over the last few years.

Now, the same woman is saying the New England Patriots wide receiver responded to her claims by sending an intimidating group text message to her that included photos of her children, according to Sports Illustrated’s Robert Klemko, who wrote the original story.

Report: Accuser claims Antonio Brown intimidated her with texts including photos of her children

Don't worry. It's their culture. Not his fault.

LOL, Pats release the stupid !#&&er.

Last edited:

Jack Baer

A second woman alleging she experienced sexual misconduct from Antonio Brown emerged Monday in a lengthy story on Brown’s behavior over the last few years.

Now, the same woman is saying the New England Patriots wide receiver responded to her claims by sending an intimidating group text message to her that included photos of her children, according to Sports Illustrated’s Robert Klemko, who wrote the original story.

Sure its only been two? Seems more like 5. Or maybe I'm getting mixed with all the doctors, trainers, chefs, contractors and other people who've been stiffed by this total wanker. Last fall he was late for a Steeler game and was caught driving down a main local road in his area (40 mph) going 105.

Belichick will use this guy this year to help get another ring if the guy can stay out of jail or suspension, then chuck him to the wind next year.

Jack Baer

Sure its only been two? Seems more like 5. Or maybe I'm getting mixed with all the doctors, trainers, chefs, contractors and other people who've been stiffed by this total wanker. Last fall he was late for a Steeler game and was caught driving down a main local road in his area (40 mph) going 105.

Belichick will use this guy this year to help get another ring if the guy can stay out of jail or suspension, then chuck him to the wind next year.
They cut him already.

This guy is an idiot. He could not stfu, just play ball, and become the next OJ Simpson. I don't have a psychology degree, but a regular person can tell he's got a mental disorder and it's pathological. He could not deal with changes to his life like a helmet protrusion or a woman saying no. Good changes to his life like a multi-million dollar bonus probably doesn't register. His NFL career is over.

This guy is an idiot. He could not stfu, just play ball, and become the next OJ Simpson. I don't have a psychology degree, but a regular person can tell he's got a mental disorder and it's pathological. He could not deal with changes to his life like a helmet protrusion or a woman saying no. Good changes to his life like a multi-million dollar bonus probably doesn't register. His NFL career is over.
..I've been saying this a lot...a lot of them are fast/good hands/big/etc --but they are still stupid ....

I can see him signing with the new XFL. Vince McMahon loves controversial characters and he is a name that would generate massive exposure. Of course that is depending on the investigation into this sexual harassment thing.

Even if the XFL doesn't show interest, sure hope for his sake he puts a significant portion of the money he does have into a fixed annuity that pays 6%. Unless it is the XFL, he will be lucky to get a job as a valet parker.

He is a very specific type of stupid. He is even beyond the same stupid shit we see from those attention seeking overly emotional people.

I can see him signing with the new XFL. Vince McMahon loves controversial characters and he is a name that would generate massive exposure. Of course that is depending on the investigation into this sexual harassment thing.

Even if the XFL doesn't show interest, sure hope for his sake he puts a significant portion of the money he does have into a fixed annuity that pays 6%. Unless it is the XFL, he will be lucky to get a job as a valet parker.

He is a very specific type of stupid. He is even beyond the same stupid shit we see from those attention seeking overly emotional people.
..he's stupid like the jackass CRIMINALS that don't comply with the cops
...some people are just stupid--but others can't understand this
they are stupid

OMG--I called him stupid!!!!!!! ...that makes me a -----------------Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back