Accords

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
The peace accords with Egypt and Jordan are peace because they fought us directly. they sent their armies into battle against us. The Abraham accords with UAE and Bahrain are economic accords they were never officially at war with us. The accord is good for both of us for investment opportunity and business relationships which are already forming. I hope for similair accords with Oman and Saudi. Sudan was never sent soldiers to fight us except for a few in 1948 but they did help Hizballah and Iran as a weapons smuggling route. The tyrant Bashir is gone now and the new regime get the economic benefit for our reconciliation we get the security benefit.
I am excited for prospect of peace with Lebanon.

I must say the agreement with Sudan is important because it was in Khartoum in 1967 that the Arab League met and declared the three nos. No peace with Israel no recognition of Israel no negotiation with Israel. Peace with Egypt in 1979 changed that and Khartoum rocognizes us.

I did my military service. I love israel. If makes me zionist then i proudly call myself zionist. You use the word without knowing what it means.

freedom from who? Islamic State Moslem Brotherhood kill their own people more than anyone else. Anyway what does this have to do with what i wrote about the accords?

Forum List

Back