According to these guys the US attacke Japan in ww2

According to Gipper and Unkotora Hawaii was not part of the US and we the US attacked Japan. Check out the thread the nuking of Nagasaki where both make the claim at the end of the thread.

I might surprise both those critters to discover they were both wrong.
gipper Unkotare

Territory of Hawaii - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territory_of_Hawaii
The Territory of Hawaii or Hawaii Territory was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from April 30, 1900 until August 21, 1959, when most of its territory, excluding Palmyra Island, was admitted to the Union as the fiftieth U.S. state, the State of Hawaii.

According to Gipper and Unkotora Hawaii was not part of the US and we the US attacked Japan. Check out the thread the nuking of Nagasaki where both make the claim at the end of the thread.

gipper Unkotare

The Territory of Hawaii or Hawaii Territory was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from April 30, 1900 until August 21, 1959, when most of its territory, excluding Palmyra Island, was admitted to the Union as the fiftieth U.S. state, the State of Hawaii.
Dumb. I never stated what you doofuses claim.

gipper Unkotare

Did you NOT claim the US invaded Japan but that Japan did not invade the US?

gipper Unkotare

They did not invade the US. They attacked the US and left. The US invaded Japan.

gipper Unkotare

They did not invade the US. They attacked the US and left. The US invaded Japan.
What is Guam, Wake and the Philippines in 1941 and 42?

Hey Gipper where did you go? Explain to us how in 1941 and 42 Guam, Wake and the Philippines were not US territory, then explain in detail what we should have done about the attack on Pearl Harbor if not respond to a declaration of War by Japan?

Japan was defeated on land and sea and was being systematically destroyed by nonstop daylight conventional raids on the mainland. The problem was that the former haberdasher from Missouri who found himself to be President one morning in April 1945 didn't have a freaking clue. Truman relied on the dying FDR's agenda to accept nothing but unconditional surrender from Japan and he refused to negotiate. The single issue seemed to be the life of the Emperor and not hang him as a war criminal but Truman refused to listen. The ironic thing was that the Emperor's life was spared anyway and the Japanese holdouts were trying to get a better deal from Stalin while the eggheads were salivating over the opportunity to use their mega-weapon on sub-humans.

Japan was defeated on land and sea and was being systematically destroyed by nonstop daylight conventional raids on the mainland. The problem was that the former haberdasher from Missouri who found himself to be President one morning in April 1945 didn't have a freaking clue. Truman relied on the dying FDR's agenda to accept nothing but unconditional surrender from Japan and he refused to negotiate. The single issue seemed to be the life of the Emperor and not hang him as a war criminal but Truman refused to listen. The ironic thing was that the Emperor's life was spared anyway and the Japanese holdouts were trying to get a better deal from Stalin while the eggheads were salivating over the opportunity to use their mega-weapon on sub-humans.
simply not true. The US signal to the Japanese that the Emperor would not be tried or executed in the wording of their previous declaration TWICE. As I linked to in the other thread. The Japanese Army which controlled the Japanese Government wanted a surrender on their terms and were willing to die to the last man to get it. Even after 2 Atomic Bombs and the Soviet Invasion the Army leaders that ran the Government voted NO SURRENDER and when the Emperor over ruled them they staged a Coup to stop him.

gipper Unkotare

What is Guam, Wake and the Philippines in 1941 and 42?
The Empire’s colonies.

simply not true. The US signal to the Japanese that the Emperor would not be tried or executed in the wording of their previous declaration TWICE. As I linked to in the other thread. The Japanese Army which controlled the Japanese Government wanted a surrender on their terms and were willing to die to the last man to get it. Even after 2 Atomic Bombs and the Soviet Invasion the Army leaders that ran the Government voted NO SURRENDER and when the Emperor over ruled them they staged a Coup to stop him.
Yes it’s true. Numerous high level military officers have told you repeatedly the A bombings didn’t end the war. They also told you the bombings were entirely unnecessary, as Japan was a defeated and defenseless nation.

Be a man for once and accept the truth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back