According To Professor Brian Cox, Particle Physics Proves Ghosts Don't Exist

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Brian Cox explains that, in any case, the existence of ghosts would go against the second law of thermodynamics. Recall that this imposes that total entropy - as a measure of disorder - of an isolated system increases inexorably over time. Thus, the energy usable by the system is lost as time passes and the disorder sets in. And, without external energy, you can not turn the bar around.
Explanations that will not prevent those who are convinced to have lived supernatural experiences like me to think that science will one day discover a model defying all knowledge ... and that will bring ghosts back to life!
ea1da85574_106852_fantome-existe-pas-1-768x480.jpg

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the largest and most powerful particle accelerator in the world. Since being commissioned in 2008, it has provided an avalanche of data that allows particle physicists to refine their theories and models. It is, for example, thanks to him that could be identified the famous Higgs boson.
The relationship with ghosts? It is the theoretical British physicist Brian Cox who explains it: "If we want to make room for ghosts in our lives, we must invent an extension of the standard model of particle physics that has until now completely escaped the experiments conducted. using the large Hadron Collider. It's almost inconceivable to the typical energy scales of particle interactions in our body, "says the resident of the Royal Society.
c2110b51-31f2-4277-95cb-d5af04d36714.png

More information : According To Professor Brian Cox, Particle Physics Proves Ghosts Don't Exist

Brian Cox explains that, in any case, the existence of ghosts would go against the second law of thermodynamics. Recall that this imposes that total entropy - as a measure of disorder - of an isolated system increases inexorably over time. Thus, the energy usable by the system is lost as time passes and the disorder sets in. And, without external energy, you can not turn the bar around.
Explanations that will not prevent those who are convinced to have lived supernatural experiences like me to think that science will one day discover a model defying all knowledge ... and that will bring ghosts back to life!
ea1da85574_106852_fantome-existe-pas-1-768x480.jpg

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the largest and most powerful particle accelerator in the world. Since being commissioned in 2008, it has provided an avalanche of data that allows particle physicists to refine their theories and models. It is, for example, thanks to him that could be identified the famous Higgs boson.
The relationship with ghosts? It is the theoretical British physicist Brian Cox who explains it: "If we want to make room for ghosts in our lives, we must invent an extension of the standard model of particle physics that has until now completely escaped the experiments conducted. using the large Hadron Collider. It's almost inconceivable to the typical energy scales of particle interactions in our body, "says the resident of the Royal Society.
c2110b51-31f2-4277-95cb-d5af04d36714.png

More information : According To Professor Brian Cox, Particle Physics Proves Ghosts Don't Exist

Ok great. I’m glad that’s settled. What about big foot, 9-11 conspiracy, and AGW. What does particle physics say about those eternal questions.

Ghosts are simply parallel universes bleeding over into one another.
My personal belief.
A moment where space and time merge. A shadow of another possibility.
I already made a thread about an experience that i lived in the past i did see a "ghost" a woman who did live around the time of 1880-1920 , i Don't know what i saw but i did see Something. i Always ask myself what it was or what it mean

I don't believe in ghosts, but I don't believe science can disprove ghosts exist.

I don't believe in ghosts, but I don't believe science can disprove ghosts exist.
Ghost or not, I Wonder, so i ask myself the question at 1 million dollar: If ghosts really exist, what exactly is it? a residue of the past? something that would survive us? an energy of our soul?

New Topics

Forum List

Back