According to mainstream news sources, at least two of the people arrested at the Capitol riot are left wing activists

Sweet, sweet justice....let it roll like a river -

We said it from day one....it was Antifa.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Trump can't admit to being wrong and we see it flows through the the rest of his moronic cult.

Sure, next you can tell us Antifa is only an idea...dumbass.

Exactly ^^^ ....according to the Leftwing sheeple, Antifa is only a myth....

a myth my eye.

View attachment 443485

A myth indeed.

Prove me wrong.
Show me a single membership roster.
Show me the signup page.
Show me anything that doesn't come from your owners in Trumplandia where being a moron is a badge of honor and lying is a way of life.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Trump can't admit to being wrong and we see it flows through the the rest of his moronic cult.
We all agree that you're a moron.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: The shills from China have really penetrated this site.

the only thing penetrated here is your Ahole with a continuous supply of cheetos.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

a myth my eye.

View attachment 443485
How long, do you suppose, until it's illegal to claim Antifa exists?

Not illegal to be stupid. If it were the prisons would have to release all the criminals so they would have room for the Cheeto suckers.

This was a right-wing Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States.

Undertaken in order to halt the lawful formal acknowledgment of the next President, in accordance with the Constitution.

Rumplicans are following the juvenile example of their Failed Messiah and are blaming everyone BUT themselves... the ones truly responsible.

And now some of the whiny bitches who participated in the Insurrection are begging the fading Orange Baboon-God to pardon them.

They're gonna learn to their great sorrow that their Dictator-wannabe has zero interest in doing that.

Oh, he's happy to push them into harm's way, but... their gutless, nutless demigod won't lift a finger to help them, now.

To do so would be to admit guilt and further strengthen the case for culpability and sympathy to the Insurrectionists, in the upcoming Senate Trial.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of mean-spirited re-tards.

They stand a better chance of being pardoned by Sleepy Old Uncle Joe, as a step towards national healing, than they do from the Limp Orange Noodle.

Last edited:

And you were wrrrrrrrr

We all agree that you're a moron.
View attachment 443706
Thanks for confirming it.

thanks for confirming the stupidity of yet another Trump cheeto sucker.

It's just math, idiot.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

a myth my eye.

View attachment 443485

A myth indeed.

Prove me wrong.
Show me a single membership roster.
Show me the signup page.
Show me anything that doesn't come from your owners in Trumplandia where being a moron is a badge of honor and lying is a way of life.

Where lying is a way of life? Dang, tell us you aren't one of those fricken clowns that screamed Russia, Russia, Russia for four damn years...dumbass.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

a myth my eye.

View attachment 443485
How long, do you suppose, until it's illegal to claim Antifa exists?

Not illegal to be stupid. If it were the prisons would have to release all the criminals so they would have room for the Cheeto suckers.

Well you've sure proved it's not illegal to be stupid...unless you're posting from prison.

It's not accurate to say that this riot was entirely right wing. There were left wing rioters too.

I hope that the political affiliation of every single rioter will end up getting reported. I suspect that the percentage of them who are left wing pretending to be right wing will be quite high.

The first article is from Associated Press. The second article is from KTVX, the ABC television affiliate in Salt Lake City, Utah.

NYC man arrested on Capitol riot charges freed on $100K bond

January 12, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — The son of a New York City judge who was arrested by the FBI on charges that he was among the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol was ordered Tuesday by a different judge to stay away from Washington.

Aaron Mostofsky, 34, was picked up at his brother’s home in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning, about a week after he was seen inside the Capitol wearing a fur costume and a police vest he is accused of stealing during the mayhem.

The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

Records show Aaron Mostofsky is a registered Democrat.

Utah activist who provided video of deadly D.C. riot to investigators arrested

January 14, 2021

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A Utah activist is facing charges for his alleged involvement in the deadly U.S. Capitol protest last week.

The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office tells ABC4’s Jason Nguyen that John Sullivan has been booked into their custody under a U.S. Marshall’s warrant.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Sullivan has been charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without authority; civil disorders; and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

The criminal complaint filed against Sullivan lists him as the “leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests.”

He was arrested in June in connection to riots in Provo and charged with 3rd-degree felony riot and criminal mischief. In July, officials say Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief for the Provo riots.

Federal investigators say they obtained a video posted on YouTube of Sullivan allegedly seen in the crowd, telling those around him over a microphone “we got to rip Trump out of office” and “we ain’t waiting until the next election.” He was also seen wearing a ballistic vest and a gas mask.
notice that the trolls when confronted with these facts always try and laugh off the facts as evidenced by one of them?
Notice they do that on every single thread . And lie and deny.

God is the name you attach to your superior being. We called this being. God.
Some people believe in different God’s or even think our their God differently.

Antifa is the name you attach to the boogie man you can’t identify or see or simply want to cast blame upon.

You seem thrilled that 2 so-called Antifa were arrested.

I said from day 1 that these riots and lootings this past summer contained RWI’s but you denied that.

I choose to believe that many of the protesters/looters are neither left or right. They are thugs and opportunistic scum.

Next time that happens they (FBI) better go after the looters just as they went after the thugs at the Capitol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back