According to mainstream news sources, at least two of the people arrested at the Capitol riot are left wing activists

It's not accurate to say that this riot was entirely right wing. There were left wing rioters too.

I hope that the political affiliation of every single rioter will end up getting reported. I suspect that the percentage of them who are left wing pretending to be right wing will be quite high.

The first article is from Associated Press. The second article is from KTVX, the ABC television affiliate in Salt Lake City, Utah.

NYC man arrested on Capitol riot charges freed on $100K bond

January 12, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — The son of a New York City judge who was arrested by the FBI on charges that he was among the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol was ordered Tuesday by a different judge to stay away from Washington.

Aaron Mostofsky, 34, was picked up at his brother’s home in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning, about a week after he was seen inside the Capitol wearing a fur costume and a police vest he is accused of stealing during the mayhem.

The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

Records show Aaron Mostofsky is a registered Democrat.

Utah activist who provided video of deadly D.C. riot to investigators arrested

January 14, 2021

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A Utah activist is facing charges for his alleged involvement in the deadly U.S. Capitol protest last week.

The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office tells ABC4’s Jason Nguyen that John Sullivan has been booked into their custody under a U.S. Marshall’s warrant.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Sullivan has been charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without authority; civil disorders; and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

The criminal complaint filed against Sullivan lists him as the “leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests.”

He was arrested in June in connection to riots in Provo and charged with 3rd-degree felony riot and criminal mischief. In July, officials say Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief for the Provo riots.

Federal investigators say they obtained a video posted on YouTube of Sullivan allegedly seen in the crowd, telling those around him over a microphone “we got to rip Trump out of office” and “we ain’t waiting until the next election.” He was also seen wearing a ballistic vest and a gas mask.
The first article said he was a registered Democrat, but the bulk of the article says that he was a self described caveman who was protesting a stolen election. Doesn’t sound like Antifa to me.

Sounds like a QAnon more.

It's not accurate to say that this riot was entirely right wing. There were left wing rioters too.

I hope that the political affiliation of every single rioter will end up getting reported. I suspect that the percentage of them who are left wing pretending to be right wing will be quite high.

The first article is from Associated Press. The second article is from KTVX, the ABC television affiliate in Salt Lake City, Utah.

January 12, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — The son of a New York City judge who was arrested by the FBI on charges that he was among the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol was ordered Tuesday by a different judge to stay away from Washington.

Aaron Mostofsky, 34, was picked up at his brother’s home in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning, about a week after he was seen inside the Capitol wearing a fur costume and a police vest he is accused of stealing during the mayhem.

The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

January 14, 2021

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A Utah activist is facing charges for his alleged involvement in the deadly U.S. Capitol protest last week.

The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office tells ABC4’s Jason Nguyen that John Sullivan has been booked into their custody under a U.S. Marshall’s warrant.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Sullivan has been charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without authority; civil disorders; and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

The criminal complaint filed against Sullivan lists him as the “leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests.”

He was arrested in June in connection to riots in Provo and charged with 3rd-degree felony riot and criminal mischief. In July, officials say Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief for the Provo riots.

Federal investigators say they obtained a video posted on YouTube of Sullivan allegedly seen in the crowd, telling those around him over a microphone “we got to rip Trump out of office” and “we ain’t waiting until the next election.” He was also seen wearing a ballistic vest and a gas mask.
Does this mean antifa prefers Trump instead of Biden?

January 12, 2021

January 14, 2021

Whether it’s an inadvertent mistake or an attempt to mislead, I’d have to say he’s wrong about Aaron Mostofsky. The article below refers to an interview In which he complains that the election was stolen from Trump. I don’t know how long ago he registered as a Democrat, but it’s pretty obvious he isn’t a left. As the Mythbusters would say: “Busted”

Tramp and his cult brag about all the walkaway Dems who support him!

Democrats Who Voted For Donald Trump Speak

Sweet, sweet justice....let it roll like a river -

We said it from day one....it was Antifa.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Trump can't admit to being wrong and we see it flows through the the rest of his moronic cult.
You moronic trolls are the ones that can never admit to being wrong,never that massive vote fraud happened nor that it was antifa that incited the riots,what hypocrisy.

What a dilemma for the Harris/Biden administration, eh? They have been bailing out Antifa and Burn Loot Murder terrorists for months, now, but this one was at the White House.

What to do, what to do?
The trump haters like to play dodgeball with those facts plus antifa started the riots.lol

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Trump can't admit to being wrong and we see it flows through the the rest of his moronic cult.
You moronic trolls are the ones that can never admit to being wrong,never that massive vote fraud happened nor that it was antifa that incited the riots,what hypocrisy.
I guess If forming my My opinions based on facts rather than baseless theories with no evidence makes me a hypocrit, then I guess I’m guilty as charged.

January 12, 2021

January 14, 2021

How convenient that your text omitted Morofsky’s remarks that he was a caveman protesting a “stolen election”. I wonder why you left that part. I guess it was relevant that at some time he registered as a Democrat but omit the fact that he was a Trump supporter.

And you were wrrrrrrrr

I guess If forming my My opinions based on facts rather than baseless theories with no evidence makes me a hypocrit, then I guess I’m guilty as charged.

Before you start foaming at the mouth, what "facts" do you have?

And you were wrrrrrrrr

You mean your baseless theories with no evidence that there was russia collusion for trump to get elected and no massive vote fraud ofbiden :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: Btw care4all hypocrite,you really are going to hell for your constant lies on that and taking money to participate in this coverup,hypocrite who alwaystalks about being a Christian and hell,thinking all this money they pay you to lie will buy you happiness.lol

And you were wrrrrrrrr

Before you start foaming at the mouth, what "facts" do you have?
:thankusmile::yes_text12:

Two people (alleged)? You sure give the anti-fascists so much power....reminds me of an old joke:
trump heard that there was an island with one antifa member on it and he decided to send his cultists to take that antifa out....He decided that 100 should be enough...so he ordered his hundred cultists out and waited....and waited...and waited. Nothing. So trump decided to send 500 of his cultists out, lead by Proud Boys. Off they go. trump waits and waits and waits. Nothing. Finally he decides to lead 10,000 cultists to take out the lone antifa. He arrives with his 10,000 and sees dead cultists all on the island's beach....as he gets closer to shore, one of the bodies stirs, just wounded and yells out to trump. "My orange lard! Go back! Go back! There are TWO OF THEM!!!!"

And you were wrrrrrrrr

You mean your baseless theories with no evidence that there was no massive vote fraud? :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: Btw care4all hypocrite,you really are going to hell for your constant lies on that and taking money to participate in this coverup,hypocrite who alwaystalks about being a Christian and hell,thinking all this money they pay you to lie will buy you happiness.lol
First of all, when you make allegations, it’s up to the accuser to provide the evidence. Secondly, unless you can offer SPECIFIC allegations, there cant be evidence of anything. Nonetheless, if for example, you’re talking about Dominion Software, there is ample evidence that there was nothing fraudulent.

But your request for evidence isn’t really genuine since you’ve already demonstrated that you won’t even consider anything that doesn’t fit your narrative.

First of all, when you make allegations, it’s up to the accuser to provide the evidence. Secondly, unless you can offer SPECIFIC allegations, there cant be evidence of anything. Nonetheless, if for example, you’re talking about Dominion Software, there is ample evidence that there was nothing fraudulent.

How would anybody know that if Trump's people were not allowed to examine the machines?

How would anybody know that if Trump's people were not allowed to examine the machines?
But they WERE allowed to see the software. The Dominion software is open source which means that anyone can see the code. And it’s impossible to hide anything in open source code because you can actually tell the size of the code you can SEE and compare that with the amount of storage (disk space) the code takes up. The CISA in homeland security has already inspected the code. So has the bipartisan OVC (Open Voting Consortium). So have the offices of several Secretaries of State. In no case was any irregularity Or fraudulent code found in Dominion software, or any other compay’s software.
Now here’s a question For you. What is your standard of proof? No weasel words, please.

But they WERE allowed to see the software. The Dominion software is open source which means that anyone can see the code. And it’s impossible to hide anything in open source code because you can actually tell the size of the code you can SEE and compare that with the amount of storage (disk space) the code takes up. The CISA in homeland security has already inspected the code. So has the bipartisan OVC (Open Voting Consortium). So have the offices of several Secretaries of State. In no case was any irregularity Or fraudulent code found in Dominion software, or any other compay’s software.
Now here’s a question For you. What is your standard of proof? No weasel words, please.

No, I'm talking about Trump's people like Colonel Waldron who testified in front of the Michigan panel of legislators. According to him, not only can Dominion machines and Smartmatic software be manipulated to give desired voting results, but it's no tech secret. They tell you how to do it in the owners manual. These machines and software were developed and used in Venezuela to give Chavez the win. Colonel Waldron also said that while not having access to the machines, the voting pattern is very similar to the patterns in Venezuela and extremely unlikely to have occurred without manipulation.

Wilson has already been thoroughly discredited. He’s one of the people buying in to the whole Hugo Chavez insanity. You’ll have to better than that since he offered no tangible evidence.

and please don’t dodge my question. Whatwould be your standard of proof?

Forum List

Back