According to mainstream news sources, at least two of the people arrested at the Capitol riot are left wing activists

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
It's not accurate to say that this riot was entirely right wing. There were left wing rioters too.

I hope that the political affiliation of every single rioter will end up getting reported. I suspect that the percentage of them who are left wing pretending to be right wing will be quite high.

The first article is from Associated Press. The second article is from KTVX, the ABC television affiliate in Salt Lake City, Utah.

NYC man arrested on Capitol riot charges freed on $100K bond

January 12, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — The son of a New York City judge who was arrested by the FBI on charges that he was among the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol was ordered Tuesday by a different judge to stay away from Washington.

Aaron Mostofsky, 34, was picked up at his brother’s home in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning, about a week after he was seen inside the Capitol wearing a fur costume and a police vest he is accused of stealing during the mayhem.

The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

Records show Aaron Mostofsky is a registered Democrat.

Utah activist who provided video of deadly D.C. riot to investigators arrested

January 14, 2021

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A Utah activist is facing charges for his alleged involvement in the deadly U.S. Capitol protest last week.

The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office tells ABC4’s Jason Nguyen that John Sullivan has been booked into their custody under a U.S. Marshall’s warrant.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Sullivan has been charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without authority; civil disorders; and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

The criminal complaint filed against Sullivan lists him as the “leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests.”

He was arrested in June in connection to riots in Provo and charged with 3rd-degree felony riot and criminal mischief. In July, officials say Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief for the Provo riots.

Federal investigators say they obtained a video posted on YouTube of Sullivan allegedly seen in the crowd, telling those around him over a microphone “we got to rip Trump out of office” and “we ain’t waiting until the next election.” He was also seen wearing a ballistic vest and a gas mask.

It's not accurate to say that this riot was entirely right wing. There were left wing rioters too.

I hope that the political affiliation of every single rioter will end up getting reported. I suspect that the percentage of them who are left wing pretending to be right wing will be quite high.

The first article is from Associated Press. The second article is from KTVX, the ABC television affiliate in Salt Lake City, Utah.

January 12, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — The son of a New York City judge who was arrested by the FBI on charges that he was among the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol was ordered Tuesday by a different judge to stay away from Washington.

Aaron Mostofsky, 34, was picked up at his brother’s home in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning, about a week after he was seen inside the Capitol wearing a fur costume and a police vest he is accused of stealing during the mayhem.

The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

January 14, 2021

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A Utah activist is facing charges for his alleged involvement in the deadly U.S. Capitol protest last week.

The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office tells ABC4’s Jason Nguyen that John Sullivan has been booked into their custody under a U.S. Marshall’s warrant.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Sullivan has been charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without authority; civil disorders; and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

The criminal complaint filed against Sullivan lists him as the “leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests.”

He was arrested in June in connection to riots in Provo and charged with 3rd-degree felony riot and criminal mischief. In July, officials say Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief for the Provo riots.

Federal investigators say they obtained a video posted on YouTube of Sullivan allegedly seen in the crowd, telling those around him over a microphone “we got to rip Trump out of office” and “we ain’t waiting until the next election.” He was also seen wearing a ballistic vest and a gas mask.
notice that the trolls when confronted with these facts always try and laugh off the facts as evidenced by one of them?

January 12, 2021

January 14, 2021

Are you legitimately stupid enough to think that all Trump supporters are GOP Morons?

Do the math idiot.
About 155 million votes cast.
Trump got about 73M votes
Abut 30% of the electorate is registered Republican
30% of 155M is 46.5M
Assuming Trump got 100% of Republicans (he didn't) then nearly 30M people voted for Trump who are absolute morons, but not Republicans. Including this moron.

January 12, 2021

January 14, 2021

notice that the trolls when confronted with these facts always try and laugh off the facts as evidenced by one of them?

You are correct.

But..... we don't give two figs about trolls. They can try until they are black and blue .....means nothing. ZERO.

Anybody that was there needs to held accountable no matter where they are on the political landscape, left center or right. Stupidity knows no particular Religious, Political, or other affiliations. It just is.

I want to see more than that. I agree with everything you wrote, but I also want to see each investigated to see what organization they came from or are associated with. Something tells me these two are far from the only ones.

Anybody that was there needs to held accountable no matter where they are on the political landscape, left center or right. Stupidity knows no particular Religious, Political, or other affiliations. It just is.

I want to see more than that. I agree with everything you wrote, but I also want to see each investigated to see what organization they came from or are associated with. Something tells me these two are far from the only ones.
I can easily agree with what you said. Hopefully somebody does it.

What a dilemma for the Harris/Biden administration, eh? They have been bailing out Antifa and Burn Loot Murder terrorists for months, now, but this one was at the White House.

What to do, what to do?
No law against it just like where Rittenhouse got his bail monies.

Just a touch different when the vice president elect does it don’t you think?

What a dilemma for the Harris/Biden administration, eh? They have been bailing out Antifa and Burn Loot Murder terrorists for months, now, but this one was at the White House.

What to do, what to do?
No law against it just like where Rittenhouse got his bail monies.

Just a touch different when the vice president elect does it don’t you think?
She wasn't the VP elect at the time and all she did was promote the fund.

A bail fund promoted by Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris and many staffers on Joe Biden's campaign helped release an accused child abuser, documents obtained by Fox News indicate.

Timothy Wayne Columbus, a 36-year-old-man, is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct for allegedly penetrating a girl in 2015 when she was about 8 years old. A warrant was issued for his arrest on June 25. But he was later bailed out of jail and according to a court document, filed to have his bail money returned to Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), the organization Harris and many Biden staffers asked their followers to donate to during the rioting in Minneapolis earlier this year.

Yet, this absolutely nothing different than bailing out a guy charged with murder, deadly assault etc. by Trump fans Ricky Schroeder and The Pillow Guy.

Portland.

Bail funds aren’t perfect but could help prevent some atrocities like Kalief Browder who was held in prison for THREE YEARS before they got around to letting him go after dismissing the charges he was held on.

He committed suicide after leaving.

January 12, 2021

January 14, 2021

The first one comes from a long line of Republicans. And "Records" need to be verified. He's anti biden, preaches about stolen elections. And invaded the Congressional Building with the rest of his buddies. Doesn't sound like much of a Democrat to me.

The other one is a professional Rioter who goes from one place to another stirring up riots. I doubt he's either a Republican nor a Democrat. He's a criminal.

January 12, 2021

January 14, 2021

The first article said he was a registered Democrat, but the bulk of the article says that he was a self described caveman who was protesting a stolen election. Doesn’t sound like Antifa to me.

Forum List

Back