According To Hillary. Lowering All Taxes Will Trigger Another Jimmy Carter Recession.

Of course it is true. It's the only plan you've got.
No idiot, true that hillary stole property from the WH and that she is a liar. Idiots like you don't care, friggin moron.

So how much time did she do for that?
You're a friggin idiot.

And you're hoping a made up scandal from almost three decades ago will somehow keep your party from exploding.
Idiots like you denying it doesn't make it made up.

No. The fact that there was a bookkeeping mess up so long ago, and you are trying to make that sound like a robbery makes it made up.

No idiot, true that hillary stole property from the WH and that she is a liar. Idiots like you don't care, friggin moron.

You're a friggin idiot.

And you're hoping a made up scandal from almost three decades ago will somehow keep your party from exploding.

No. The fact that there was a bookkeeping mess up so long ago, and you are trying to make that sound like a robbery makes it made up.
If you believe it was a bookkeeping mess up you are a bigger moron than I thought.

You're a friggin idiot.

If you believe it was a bookkeeping mess up you are a bigger moron than I thought.

Believe what you want. It's ancient history.

You're a friggin idiot.

I believe the truth, not lying libtards.

You believe what Hannity tells you.

I don't watch Hannity.

I don't watch Hannity.

Then where do you get your misinformation?

Forum List

Back