According to former President US is world's No. 1 producer of "national gas"

Private Citizen Trump is losing it.
Dementia?
IT'S FULL BLOWN ALZHEIMERS I TELL YOU

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO SO IT MUST BE TRUE
I hear he does not even know what day of the week it is
Sad end to a once great mind
i SEE beijing xiden cant walk up stairs, cant complete an intelligent sentence, has no clue of its current location, i could go on and on.
typical end to a deranged, anti-AMERICA , commie bought shit stain.

And most of it emanated from his mouth.

According to former President US is world's No. 1 producer of "national gas"!

Sunday April 04, 2021 · 8:41 AM PDT

I went to read at former president’s new website www.45office.com and found this sentence: “President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world.”

(Natural gas production took off in the US in 2011.)
hahah you guys are upset that someone wrote on President Trump's website national instead of natural...yet turn a blind eye to the CURRENT President's inability to get a sentence out, or walk up stairs.

You really can't make this up

It was a mild misstatement wrapped in a lie.
what was the lie?

The natural gas production was already posted and linked. We have been the largest natural gas producer since 2013.

Dementia?

Are you kidding?
Trump had one of the highest IQs of any President in history. It is rumored that he had a very big brain. He was smarter than the scientists, Generals and even weather men.
He went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton

Sadly, it looks like that great brain is gone

The difference will be reflected in the price. Biden cutting supply is now being felt by every American driver and homeowner. Biden thinks doubling energy costs is good economic policy. What a dope

Do you want domestic producers to stay in business or not?
thats ok...you should continue being the bleating sheep that you are.

The US was the largest natural gas producer by 2013.
you should promote that 8 year old tidbit all day....
xiden is the 1 that curtailed production, so AMERICANS can pay for the foreign shit that AMERICA already has. in a normal persons thoughts, that is WRONG, anti-AMERICAN.....not sure how that employs AMERICANS. wait, it doesn't...it puts AMERICANS out of work....
continue bleating!!!!

Dementia?

Are you kidding?
Trump had one of the highest IQs of any President in history. It is rumored that he had a very big brain. He was smarter than the scientists, Generals and even weather men.

whats your point? you have no brain....

The difference will be reflected in the price. Biden cutting supply is now being felt by every American driver and homeowner. Biden thinks doubling energy costs is good economic policy. What a dope

thats ok...you should continue being the bleating sheep that you are.

The US was the largest natural gas producer by 2013.
the full quote was oil and natural gas...we didn't lead the world in both until 2018 The U.S. leads global petroleum and natural gas production with record growth in 2018 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

" U.S. petroleum and natural gas production increased by 16% and by 12%, respectively, in 2018, and these totals combined established a new production record. The United States surpassed Russia in 2011 to become the world's largest producer of natural gas and surpassed Saudi Arabia in 2018 to become the world's largest producer of petroleum. Last year’s increase in the United States was one of the largest absolute petroleum and natural gas production increases from a single country in history. "

Quote: President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world

Not a line...you've been corrected.

main.png

Dementia?

Are you kidding?

I am a Stable Genius

Dementia?

Are you kidding?

And the best words!

Dementia?

Are you kidding?

I am a Stable Genius
that goes w/out saying. stay in the stable, you may be the smartest out of all the animals

They think it is natural gas for gasoline prices to be less than a dollar a gallon.
It is different now since Trump is not President.
Natural gas is not what your car runs on.
Quite a few do- and city buses too-
Yes, if you have a conversion delivery system it was more popular in the later 1970's during the gas crisis.
You fools live off of theories and paperwork as a social conduit for your agendas. Everywhere you go, despair and poverty comes with you from what was rich. You talk science but only use what is for agendas. Bernie Sanders is supposedly trying to stop us from exploring the solar system and stars. Like the ravenous parasites you are, he wants to tax visionaries to death and stop investments for that cause. He is after Elon Musk and his next generation potential rocket. A nation of tyranny will only do these things when in full control.

They think it is natural gas for gasoline prices to be less than a dollar a gallon.
It is different now since Trump is not President.
Natural gas is not what your car runs on.
Quite a few do- and city buses too-
Yes, if you have a conversion delivery system it was more popular in the later 1970's during the gas crisis.
You fools live off of theories and paperwork as a social conduit for your agendas. Everywhere you go, despair and poverty comes with you from what was rich. You talk science but only use what is for agendas. Bernie Sanders is supposedly trying to stop us from exploring the solar system and stars. Like the ravenous parasites you are, he wants to tax visionaries to death and stop investments for that cause. He is after Elon Musk and his next generation potential rocket. A nation of tyranny will only do these things when in full control.
All of this from people converting the automobiles to natural gas forty years ago? WTF is yer problemo Dude?

Forum List

Back