According to Consumer Reports, the condoms given out by Planned Parenthood are defective. In my opinion, this is a brilliant business strategy...

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
According to Consumer Reports, the condoms given out by Planned Parenthood are defective.

In my opinion, this is a brilliant business strategy for an organization that makes money by selling abortions.

Below is a screenshot from Consumer Reports.

Both of the two condoms at the very bottom of the ratings are from Planned Parenthood. Both had a score of “poor” (the worst possible score) in the category called “strength.” One of them also scored “poor” in the category called “reliability.”

For an organization that makes money by selling abortions, it’s a very clever business strategy for Planned Parenthood to be giving out defective condoms.

Source of image: ConsumerReports.org - Condoms and contraception, Ratings: Condoms 2/05

consumer-reports-on-defective-planned-parenthood-condoms.png

Admittedly, it's been a really long time since I enjoyed sex with a fellow human, and even longer since I've had to use a sheath.

But, WHY ON EARTH would anyone apply a numbing lubricant to a condom?!

Chances are that PP buys junk and cheap shit from China to save money. Planned Parenthood doesn't care about parenthood any more than BLM cares about Black families.

Reminds me of the story YEARS ago on the East Coast where Planned Parenthood was busted "re-packaging" old / expired birth control pills, to give to patients.

I'm surprised that Planned Parenthood birth control products don't come with a coupon / discount for the anticipated abortions in the following weeks.

PP is a business. They are not motivated by a social concern as much as they are by the core and alternative revenue streams they can generate. Tax-payer funded abortions are the core and selling fetus parts to research are much more lucrative and profitable vs. handing out condoms and birth control pills.

Soooo - PP is handing out defective rubbers so they can perform more abortions?
You people have lost your ever-loving' MINDS entirely! :D

Forum List

Back