According to Attorney the DNI Allegedly Has Call Records Between Seth Rich & WikiLeaks – Now Presumed Brennan’s CIA Was More Involved Than 1st Thought

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"In early May (as we reported at the time), Attorney Ty Clevenger wrote to Richard Grenell at the DNI and shared the following:

I am reliably informed that the NSA or its partners intercepted at least some of the communications between Mr. Rich and Wikileaks. Before elaborating on that, however, I should first note the extent to which the “deep state” has already tried to cover up information about Mr. Rich. In an October 9, 2018 affidavit submitted in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, FBI section chief David M. Hardy testified that (1) the FBI did not investigate any matters pertaining to Mr. Rich, and (2) the FBI was unable to locate any records about Mr. Rich. Both claims were unequivocally false.

Attorney Ty Clevenger asserts the DNI has been covering up for 4 years the fact that they have communications between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. Now it looks like the CIA had a more prominent role in the cover-up than previously known as well."

This Shit Right Here Is Why I Suicide People - Meme

Any day now!

You keep repeating / parroting that, as you have for 3 years...do you even remember what that is supposed to mean anymore?

Initially it was a response to desperate Dems and snowflakes who ran from one failed coup attempt to the next, each time saying, 'We've got Trump NOW!'

Almost 4 years later, after all Obamagate has been exposed, the FISA Court abuses exposed, and no less than 5 - 6 investigations of the Obama administration, Obama ex-administration members, and Democrats, those same Dems / snowflakes have taken 'Any Day Now' for their own.

Obviously they mean 'any day now' the corrupt, criminal Democrats will be INDICTED / ARRESTED...not 'any day now' their corruption and crimes will be EXPOSED.

That has already happened.

:p

Attorney Ty Clevenger asserts the DNI has been covering up for 4 years the fact that they have communications between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. Now it looks like the CIA had a more prominent role in the cover-up than previously known as well."

I disagree with that part -

I think most informed people have always thought that Brenan and the CIA were the major players.

“What happened to the president in the 2016 election and throughout the first two years of his administration was abhorrent. It was a grave injustice and it was unprecedented in American history. The law-enforcement and intelligence apparatus of this country were involved in advancing a false and utterly baseless Russian collusion narrative against the president.”

U. S. Attorney General Bill Barr....5/21/2020

Forum List

Back