According To A Retired Army General "Long Gun" Owners Are Terrorists . . .

Does the OP have spelting issues ... Capitol, with an /o/, is a building ... it's not all that uncommon for guns to be banned in certain buildings, particularly government buildings ... public schools, court houses, city halls ... that's not considered onerous to our 2nd Amendment right to own a gun, and where I live, we can carry a gun on your hip or over your shoulder in all other places ... just wack-toid that you need a license in Georgia to pack a Glok on your hip ... and this includes the sidewalks in our State Capital Redding ... Capital, with an /a/ ...

Cute, in a Cowboy Beebop sort of way, but no—I've no problem with my semantics. Have you, with yours?

Is it okay to own a bullpup since those arent long guns?

1200px-IWI-Tavor-TAR-21w1.jpg

You're putting your magazine in the wrong hole.

The ballistic equivalent of sodomy!

I hate bullpups!!!!
You'll end up with a load in your eye.

Does the OP have spelting issues ... Capitol, with an /o/, is a building ... it's not all that uncommon for guns to be banned in certain buildings, particularly government buildings ... public schools, court houses, city halls ... that's not considered onerous to our 2nd Amendment right to own a gun, and where I live, we can carry a gun on your hip or over your shoulder in all other places ... just wack-toid that you need a license in Georgia to pack a Glok on your hip ... and this includes the sidewalks in our State Capital Redding ... Capital, with an /a/ ...

Yeah....he has a spelting problem.

If you are going to a protest, and are saying that you will be peaceful and obey the laws concerning your 1st Amendment rights, why in the hell do you need to bring a gun?
Because Progs who dont obey the laws and instigate a riot, can show up. That is why you need a weapon. Shame though that BLM/ANTIFA is to chicken shit to show up in our area, i would sure like to send a few to Lucifer and let him sort them out...

"Spelting"..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Greg

"Spelting"..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Greg

Present participle of "spelt"....which is past tense and a past participle.................so it is currently doing what was done..........it is actually a word used wrongly imo...but you may also have made a spelling error...which is rather amusing when you are spell-checking.

It is always amusing when spelling nazis get spat in their eye...................see what I did there??

lol

Greg

Present participle of "spelt"....which is past tense and a past participle.................so it is currently doing what was done..........it is actually a word used wrongly imo...but you may also have made a spelling error...which is rather amusing when you are spell-checking.
It is always amusing when spelling nazis get spat in their eye...................see what I did there??

You people's command of Englishing is worst than what's taught in Poverstan ...

Spelt is a variety of domestic wheat ... insult my grammering and sintackstion, I will laugh in your face ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back