Accepting Responsibility

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Trump was asked if he accepted any responsibility for Covid testing delays and he replied that he doesn't accept any responsibility at all.

Biden accepted responsibility for the Afghan collapse, and said the buck stops here and then immediately went on to blame everyone but himself.

Is there any difference? Obviously, Trump said he accepts no responsibility BUT, did Biden accept any responsibility? Does just saying so do the trick, even when you blame everyone else but yourself?

1. Almost every time Biden says something he contradicts himself in the next sentence or paragraph. People would know that if they paid attention and no MSM isn't going to report it.

2. Why would Trump accept responsibility for COVID test delays when it's the responsibility of local & State governments?

All I know is that all Afghanistan got Americans was this...

travel_112410~0.jpg

All Covid got Americans was this...

8a3908e1-4657-41fa-84c9-68538cf20c7f-1.jpg

Am I the only one seeing the trend here, or what?

"Trump was asked if he accepted any responsibility for Covid testing delays and he replied that he doesn't accept any responsibility at all."

My question is, what authority did Trump have for COVID testing that he screwed up? IOW, why are any delays his fault?

"Biden accepted responsibility for the Afghan collapse, and said the buck stops here and then immediately went on to blame everyone but himself."

Didn't sound like Biden accepted responsibility for anything. But I don't know that it really matters cuz everybody else pretty much knows he fucked up.

"Is there any difference?"

You don't often see any politician in either party owning up to their mistakes. They'll utter the words 'the buck stops here' and then try to convince you it really should've stopped somewhere else.

"Does just saying so do the trick, even when you blame everyone else but yourself?"

Not in my opinion. But it will sometimes do the trick for some people if the person is on your side instead of theirs.

There is no comparison between Xiden and Trump.
Xiden is Putin's Whore, is senile, and is always wrong, yet the MSM asks him what flavors of ice cream he likes, or boxers/briefs, or what did Jill say he could say today, etc.

Trump was either in a defensive crouch or exaggerating, because the MSM was so biased, and reporting fake news.

Forum List

Back