Academic Freedom is withering

So your argument that there's too much cancelling for teachers is to...cancel two more?

I'm just trying to grasp what side you're on. Are you not wanting teachers cancelled for things they say, or are you wanting more canceled?

I want the free and fair exchange of ideas.

BOTH sides of the aisle, in the District of Criminals subscribe to and fund our "system"
And when Joe Biden legalizes 22 million illegals, there will only be one side of the isle, just like their comrades with the CCP.

Only one big happy party for all.

What side of the island are we supposed to be on?

The word is "aisle".

Last year, the National Association of Scholars recorded 65 instances of professors being disciplined or fired for protected speech, a fivefold increase from the year before-article.

"Hitler had the right idea!"
"You're fired, get out of our school"
"CANCEL CULTURE WTF PROTECTED SPEECH!"
- fired teachers

" In a second tweet Sunday, Johnny Eric Williams, who is black, wrote: “All self-identified white people (no exceptions) are invested in and collude with systemic white racism/white supremacy.” - Not Fired Teacher

"All I want for Christmas is white genocide." - Not Fired Teacher (ultimately resigned on his own fruition after a year)
The word you are looking for is "volition", not "fruition"

Definition of volition

1: the power of choosing or determining : WILL
2: an act of making a choice or decision
also : a choice or decision made

Definition of fruition

1: pleasurable use or possession : ENJOYMENT

The right is complaining they are being denied their God given right to hate.
Your projection is noted- and your acolyte companions will buy into your stupid shit-
Why is it that Republicans seek to made ballot initiatives harder to file, they make it harder to vote and they make everyone feel like shit because they trash talk everyone not a carbon copy of themselves? And then there is the special kind of Republican ho wants to kill people different than them...

Orange man gone, so sorry. Only ones like you remain to continue the eschewed version of love.

Not for you Nazis.

1614694071497.png

Forum List

Back