Academic Freedom is withering

And when Joe Biden legalizes 22 million illegals, there will only be one side of the isle, just like their comrades with the CCP.
That's immaterial to the topic at hand- BTW, "legalizing" is a dumb word concerning the right to pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness- there isn't a caveat about legal in that philosophy, which is a part of the foundation of this Country- I'd argue the most important part- there is but one (1) caveat in the Bill of Rights, allegedly protected from being infringed and that is in the 4th amendment and has been exploited thoroughly, and eviscerated entirely, thanks to Bush Jr and the Homeland Security Act and the continuation with the NDAA by BOTH sides- and BTW, Reagan, the conservative of all conservative gods made "legal" many immigrants- you people slay me-
Well soon we can dispense with talk of the "right" and "left". The game of pretending they are different is getting old I reckon.

And when Joe Biden legalizes 22 million illegals, there will only be one side of the isle, just like their comrades with the CCP.
That's immaterial to the topic at hand- BTW, "legalizing" is a dumb word concerning the right to pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness- there isn't a caveat about legal in that philosophy, which is a part of the foundation of this Country- I'd argue the most important part- there is but one (1) caveat in the Bill of Rights, allegedly protected from being infringed and that is in the 4th amendment and has been exploited thoroughly, and eviscerated entirely, thanks to Bush Jr and the Homeland Security Act and the continuation with the NDAA by BOTH sides- and BTW, Reagan, the conservative of all conservative gods made "legal" many immigrants- you people slay me-
Well soon we can dispense with talk of the "right" and "left". The game of pretending they are different is getting old I reckon.

It will ultimately be settled by FORCE! One side decides to impose and the other side decides to definitively resist. We are all caught up in the finite web of limited human corporeal history.
There is no escape. Only sides.

What is the "National Association of Scholars"? What is the "Center For the Study of Partisanship and Ideology"? Sounds like four guys in a room giving each other high-fives.

Do not try to force yourself on others. If you are unwelcome at lunch, so be it. Eat by yourself.

Why do you people want to force yourselves on others? You people choose your beliefs and your route in life. The burden that you choose to carry is your own.

It will ultimately be settled by FORCE! One side decides to impose and the other side decides to definitively resist. We are all caught up in the finite web of limited human corporeal history.
I would argue that instead of ever having a choice to begin with, it's just been smoke and mirrors

I would argue that instead of ever having a choice to begin with, it's just been smoke and mirrors

Choice still exists even if it is a limited choice.

But man does his best to take that freedom God gives us and with great success.

That is our history. That is the human condition.

Last edited:

But man does his best to take that freedom God gives us and with great success.

That is our history.

Under the conditions of free will and limited choices. I agree.

Last year, the National Association of Scholars recorded 65 instances of professors being disciplined or fired for protected speech, a fivefold increase from the year before-article.

"Hitler had the right idea!"
"You're fired, get out of our school"
"CANCEL CULTURE WTF PROTECTED SPEECH!"
- fired teachers

" In a second tweet Sunday, Johnny Eric Williams, who is black, wrote: “All self-identified white people (no exceptions) are invested in and collude with systemic white racism/white supremacy.” - Not Fired Teacher

"All I want for Christmas is white genocide." - Not Fired Teacher (ultimately resigned on his own fruition after a year)
So your argument that there's too much cancelling for teachers is to...cancel two more?

I'm just trying to grasp what side you're on. Are you not wanting teachers cancelled for things they say, or are you wanting more canceled?

Last year, the National Association of Scholars recorded 65 instances of professors being disciplined or fired for protected speech, a fivefold increase from the year before-article.

- fired teachers

"Thomas Jefferson had the right idea!"
- fired teachers

One thing about you Nazis, you crush any idea contrary to the Reich.
Yes, this is actually a good example as well. "That slaveowner guy had the right idea" would indeed probably get you fired in 2021.

Are we all obligated to disagree with everything "slaveowner guy" ever said or did because he was wrong about one thing?
No. I revere Jefferson...but if someone says 'jefferson had the right idea" I would assume they are either talking about States Rights or slavery...And of course we all know "States Rights" is equal to "I want states to have the right to slavery".

- fired teachers

- fired teachers

Yes, this is actually a good example as well. "That slaveowner guy had the right idea" would indeed probably get you fired in 2021.

Are we all obligated to disagree with everything "slaveowner guy" ever said or did because he was wrong about one thing?
No. I revere Jefferson...but if someone says 'jefferson had the right idea" I would assume they are either talking about States Rights or slavery...And of course we all know "States Rights" is equal to "I want states to have the right to slavery".

Nobody wants to bring back slavery. Relax.

- fired teachers

- fired teachers

Nobody wants to bring back slavery. Relax.
Be quiet, kid.

- fired teachers

- fired teachers

Just what the board needed, another truly moronic, useless parroting troll. Hooray....

Yeah, I don’t know. Seems the right was more than happy to engage in “cancel culture” right up until the point that it started to bite them in the ass.

Really?

Boycotts aren't "cancel culture," Herr Chang,

Cancel culture includes intimidation of supplies, distributors. Silencing in the public square. Large scale and organized defamation using the apparatus of the Reich and the Reich controlled media.

You grasp that you're the baddies, right?

I mean, you're not so fucking stupid that you haven't figured out that you're evil and a virus infecting humanity, right?
You guys loved cancel culture.

Until you started being the one’s being cancelled. Now it’s horrendous.

You reap what you sow.
Really?

Care to back that up?

So your argument that there's too much cancelling for teachers is to...cancel two more?

I'm just trying to grasp what side you're on. Are you not wanting teachers cancelled for things they say, or are you wanting more canceled?

How about this Herr Frenchy;

End all federal subsidies of higher indoctrination. End guaranteed student loans, force the universities to provide a service people can afford by not having taxpayers cover it. End federal contracts with any university that violates the civil rights of any student or teacher. Stop the protection of universities from being sued for malpractice. Did you get a worthless degree in ethnic studies from Yale? Sue away.

Forum List

Back