Academic Freedom is withering

Last year, the National Association of Scholars recorded 65 instances of professors being disciplined or fired for protected speech, a fivefold increase from the year before-article.

"Hitler had the right idea!"
"You're fired, get out of our school"
"CANCEL CULTURE WTF PROTECTED SPEECH!"
- fired teachers

"Thomas Jefferson had the right idea!"
- fired teachers

One thing about you Nazis, you crush any idea contrary to the Reich.
Yes, this is actually a good example as well. "That slaveowner guy had the right idea" would indeed probably get you fired in 2021.

Are we all obligated to disagree with everything "slaveowner guy" ever said or did because he was wrong about one thing?

BOTH sides of the aisle, in the District of Criminals subscribe to and fund our "system"
And when Joe Biden legalizes 22 million illegals, there will only be one side of the isle, just like their comrades with the CCP.

Only one big happy party for all.

- fired teachers
You clearly do not understand the concept of free speech.
yeah well you clearly like Hitler

You know that you're the baddies, right?

I mean, you aren't so stupid that you haven't figured out that you are the evil ones in all of this?

That genocide you seek for 74 million Americans because of their skin color and the guy they voted for is a pretty solid clue....

Last edited:
- fired teachers
You clearly do not understand the concept of free speech.
yeah well you clearly like Hitler

You know that your the badies, right?

I mean, you aren't so stupid that you haven't figured out that you are the evil ones in all of this?

That genocide you seek for 74 million Americans because of their skin color and the guy they voted for is a pretty solid clue....
They have already murdered about as many unborn, so what is another 100 million?

Mao would be proud

This is not good. Not because I'm on the conservative side, but because in this country no matter what your politics are, you should be able to freely voice them. And in today's America, you can't and that is just plain wrong. And it doesn't look to me like its gonna change either. Liberty and Freedom are under attack IMHO, and fully half the country doesn't seem to mind.
Yeah, I don’t know. Seems the right was more than happy to engage in “cancel culture” right up until the point that it started to bite them in the ass.

Cool.story that never happened.

And when Joe Biden legalizes 22 million illegals, there will only be one side of the isle, just like their comrades with the CCP.
That's immaterial to the topic at hand- BTW, "legalizing" is a dumb word concerning the right to pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness- there isn't a caveat about legal in that philosophy, which is a part of the foundation of this Country- I'd argue the most important part- there is but one (1) caveat in the Bill of Rights, allegedly protected from being infringed and that is in the 4th amendment and has been exploited thoroughly, and eviscerated entirely, thanks to Bush Jr and the Homeland Security Act and the continuation with the NDAA by BOTH sides- and BTW, Reagan, the conservative of all conservative gods made "legal" many immigrants- you people slay me-

Last year, the National Association of Scholars recorded 65 instances of professors being disciplined or fired for protected speech, a fivefold increase from the year before-article.

- fired teachers

" In a second tweet Sunday, Johnny Eric Williams, who is black, wrote: “All self-identified white people (no exceptions) are invested in and collude with systemic white racism/white supremacy.” - Not Fired Teacher

"All I want for Christmas is white genocide." - Not Fired Teacher (ultimately resigned on his own fruition after a year)

Yeah, I don’t know. Seems the right was more than happy to engage in “cancel culture” right up until the point that it started to bite them in the ass.

Really?

Boycotts aren't "cancel culture," Herr Chang,

Cancel culture includes intimidation of suppliers, distributors. Silencing in the public square. Large scale and organized defamation using the apparatus of the Reich and the Reich controlled media.

You grasp that you're the baddies, right?

I mean, you're not so fucking stupid that you haven't figured out that you're evil and a virus infecting humanity, right?

Don't they have the freedom to talk this shit? Don't be scared.
I ain't scared, stupid- I'm saddened at idiots like you are so fucking brainwashed and stupid you can't see beyond your own little mind-

That's immaterial to the topic at hand- BTW, "legalizing" is a dumb word concerning the right to pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness- there isn't a caveat about legal in that philosophy, which is a part of the foundation of this Country- I'd argue the most important part- there is but one (1) caveat in the Bill of Rights, allegedly protected from being infringed and that is in the 4th amendment and has been exploited thoroughly, and eviscerated entirely, thanks to Bush Jr and the Homeland Security Act and the continuation with the NDAA by BOTH sides- and BTW, Reagan, the conservative of all conservative gods made "legal" many immigrants- you people slay me-

Most muppets got fooled by the hysteria of the times. Not anymore. It's a new day and time.

Really?

Boycotts aren't "cancel culture," Herr Chang,

Cancel culture includes intimidation of supplies, distributors. Silencing in the public square. Large scale and organized defamation using the apparatus of the Reich and the Reich controlled media.

You grasp that you're the baddies, right?

I mean, you're not so fucking stupid that you haven't figured out that you're evil and a virus infecting humanity, right?
You guys loved cancel culture.

Until you started being the one’s being cancelled. Now it’s horrendous.

You reap what you sow.

Forum List

Back